!!!!!CRAZY DEAL ALERTS!!!!!

I won't call this a "crazy deal" just figured this was the best place to post.

GC has an ISP Vector 300w for $300.

It is not the 600w SL but apparently they use the same design. I won't be getting it but if you've never tried a powered sub and wanted to I guess here is a good opportunity.

Chicago CL: https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/msg/d/la-grange-earcandy-buzz-bomb-2x12/7336257268.html

Unloaded Earcandy Buzzbomb 2x12 for $150.

Weren't these all the rage a few years ago and then the owner went shady or something?

Well, I guess this is a chance to get one for relatively cheap and not be buying vaporware.
I had one with a Tone Tubby Green and Red. That cab slayed and recorded amazingly, especially the alnico. Good toanz! Made a dope detuned 1x12 as well.

Well I scored a killer deal on a new Mezzabarba MZero and Mezzabarba 412 cab package to use with my Uberschall. Saved over 1k.

Isn't that the newer shitty knockoff company that masquerades under the VHT name but has nothing to do with Steve Fryette?
If so, I'm not sure that price is a bargain.
Negative ghostrider. If you look at the speaker Jack it shows VHT USA…plus it’s the same switch and plate from the D cab I had years ago. VHT nowadays is definitely not USA.

Back