Trigger-happy Reporting to the Mods

Monkey Man

Super Moderator
Please guys, think long and hard about wasting the mods' time with ridiculous reports. I've already seen many that amount to absolutely nothing. Unless you see something significant, stay away from the report button, for Heaven's sake.

This sub-forum and others will not be moderated properly if we have to spend all our time dealing with ridiculous complaints. If you think something is "weird" for example, don't tell the mods in a report, just post, "Weird" if you feel compelled to. Another real-world example - telling someone to shut up doesn't constitute abuse.

This sort of wastage of the mods' time will be considered trolling... 'cause it is.

Thank you. Just let us get on with our jobs, please.

Can you imagine how pathetic and weak you have to be to report posts you don't like to a mod? Literally a spineless weak bitch. Just fuck off somewhere else, weakling.

So, like, what are you trying to say? :ROFLMAO:

For the record (not that a certain handful here won't believe me) I've never reported anyone to a mod
except myself.

Early on while the previous OT was open me and someone had taken it too far so I asked a mod
to suspend us both to send a message to the board. We each got 24 hrs.

So, like, what are you trying to say? :ROFLMAO:

For the record (not that a certain handful here won't believe me) I've never reported anyone to a mod
except myself.

Early on while the previous OT was open me and someone had taken it too far so I asked a mod
to suspend us both to send a message to the board. We each got 24 hrs.
Your retarded

Back