sold

oh my never going to sell, but still for sale
It's a difficult thing, when it's your personal build ...or I imagine it is.

Most people who know what the components are and what they're worth would rather build their own; and to a novice, that's a lot of dough for something that was built by someone they don't know.

I need a new pc but personally couldn't justify the price. GLWS diesel dude!

It's a difficult thing, when it's your personal build ...or I imagine it is.

Most people who know what the components are and what they're worth would rather build their own; and to a novice, that's a lot of dough for something that was built by someone they don't know.

I need a new pc but personally couldn't justify the price. GLWS diesel dude!

i hear you, it's an odd thing, and most people would be like, uhhh this is at best an as is mystery box, and i don't know that i could disagree

hoping that this is selling on ebay shortly, but i see and agree with your point

and yes i built this

i hear you, it's an odd thing, and most people would be like, uhhh this is at best an as is mystery box, and i don't know that i could disagree

hoping that this is selling on ebay shortly, but i see and agree with your point

and yes i built this
I imagine you'll get better results on eBay for sure đź‘Ś

Good luck man!

As much of a pain as it is, I've had a lot of luck parting out PCs. Usually selling as a whole is tough because of the issues already mentioned. Either way, GLWS. This thing has gotta be a beast!

Back