Vince Neil rehearsals for upcoming tour

WTF was that... :hys: I was never into them, but wow, that was phucking pathetic. I guess if people wanna pay for that warm pile of shit for vocals, you can't blame the guy for continuing to suck the milk from that titty.

Nikki should have reached out to me for
the new direction of the Crue.
Keep Vince, yep, that fat smelly asshole look is exactly where he's supposed to be.
Hey Vince Neil of Motley Crue:
I challenge YOU to a fight..you call it where
you want it to throwdown Vice..Atlantic City?..
Detroit..the Strip..?
Ahh, forget it, you're probably stuck in a booth
seat at a smorgasbord in Vegas....

Vince ruled for a decade.

He was never my thing.

A whole forum-full of never-was-motherfuckers rags on his old fat dementia ass?

Cool!

Some people have a very keen sense of ‘self-awareness’ and other people have absolutely none. It was a while back, but I saw Whitesnake live recently enough that I think what I am typing is still relevant. This was with the Doug Aldrich / Reb Beach line-up with Marco Mendoza on bass. Everybody in the band took the stage clear-eyed, lean and in shape. Everybody was dressed ‘cool’ without looking like they were trying too hard. Everyone played incredibly well. Coverdale looked at peace with Father Time - trim, dressed the part, and sang his ass off. Might not have hit and held every high note, bit square on pitch all night. It was honestly one of the best Mixed live shows I have ever seen. Somehow the entire band knew exactly where they had come from but also knew where they were - not dressing / acting like they were obliviously stuck in a 1989 time warp. Contrast that with current Crue shows - that look like leftovers that have been in the fridge too long. Or Yngwie (and I love Yngwie as much as anyone) seeing him in the same black stretch pants that have been let out for the 5th time, that round booze bloated face, those blatantly fake hair extensions and 274 Marshall heads piled around with only one fired up - its really kind of sad. If he could have toned the whole look and image thing down just a couple of notches, and had a few more salads along the way, he could have evolved into a cool, ‘current’ version of himself the way I believe Whitesnake managed to do.

Some people have a very keen sense of ‘self-awareness’ and other people have absolutely none. It was a while back, but I saw Whitesnake live recently enough that I think what I am typing is still relevant. This was with the Doug Aldrich / Reb Beach line-up with Marco Mendoza on bass. Everybody in the band took the stage clear-eyed, lean and in shape. Everybody was dressed ‘cool’ without looking like they were trying too hard. Everyone played incredibly well. Coverdale looked at peace with Father Time - trim, dressed the part, and sang his ass off. Might not have hit and held every high note, bit square on pitch all night. It was honestly one of the best Mixed live shows I have ever seen. Somehow the entire band knew exactly where they had come from but also knew where they were - not dressing / acting like they were obliviously stuck in a 1989 time warp. Contrast that with current Crue shows - that look like leftovers that have been in the fridge too long. Or Yngwie (and I love Yngwie as much as anyone) seeing him in the same black stretch pants that have been let out for the 5th time, that round booze bloated face, those blatantly fake hair extensions and 274 Marshall heads piled around with only one fired up - its really kind of sad. If he could have toned the whole look and image thing down just a couple of notches, and had a few more salads along the way, he could have evolved into a cool, ‘current’ version of himself the way I believe Whitesnake managed to do.
I think you hit the nail on the head. I saw Whitesnake a few years ago and I walked away with the same impression. I was glad to spend my money on that show...and they provided a great show in return.

Some people have a very keen sense of ‘self-awareness’ and other people have absolutely none.

More Zeppelin.
106112805_medium_1558649690.jpg

Reactions: PDC
I think you hit the nail on the head. I saw Whitesnake a few years ago and I walked away with the same impression. I was glad to spend my money on that show...and they provided a great show in return.
I saw them as well; 2012 maybe? Band was great but Coverdales voice was gonzo. It was pretty bad…plus they were doing everything a full step down. But, Tommy Aldridge? It was worth just seeing him do that same solo where he kicks the sticks off and plays with his hands. At his age yet…timeless that one.
Maiden, Aerosmith even REO all played great shows and all were over 55-65 yo when I saw them last.
There’s really no excuse to NOT be in decent condition as an aging rock star…with exception to having medical problems..which reminds me about Mick Mars..he has Ankylosing Spondylitis…plus he’s 70? What a great example of continuing to give it your all…while dealing with extreme back pain daily. Hats off to him.

Plug it in - I want fries tonight And onion rings again Turn it on It gets hot and pops And I'll be eatin again My fat ass Busts through walls For toaster pops tonight No no I'm big as a moose I'll take a number three Cuz I want fries from Dairy Queen A large coca cola and big ice cream Supersized In the deep fryer If I don't like the taste I'll fry up some eggs And I'll eat til I get my fill Cream Cheese and Jam on my bagel, bitch And a Jelly that Tommy filled My grocery list could fill wall I'll lick my lips tonight Oh, bro... I'm big as a moose I'll take a number three Cuz I want fries from Dairy Queen A large coca cola and big ice cream 'Supersized In the deep fryer Come on baby, gotta cook for me In your deep fryer You better hide your Coors I need some chow tonight Well Feed me tonight Come on and feed me gravy A whole pint tonight Supersized I'll lay back as you feed me I'll open wide (Supersized) Once I eat everything, I hit the bar Nikki Sixx make me a sandwich Like the bitch you are

Now, listen up This cheese is extra sharp B.K. will make it my way Then I'll blast a big fart My burger's burnt real black But I'm still gettin' fat If you get in my way At the buffet I will attack!!! I got the cooks that grill That grill I got the cooks that grill That grill I watch 'em cook! I've got the cooks that grill I've got the cooks that grill I act like douche Until my plate is clean I want it supersized A number 6 and 13 The clock strikes midnight My stomach growls' louder and louder I want a large apple juice, boy Oh, don't hold the chowder I got the cooks that grill That grill I got the cooks that grill That grill I watch 'em cook! I've got the cooks that grill I've got the cooks that grill

Back