Warren DeMartini USA Signature Series

Madsound

Just was wondering what you all thought about the USA Warren DeMartini Signature Series Charvels ?
Build Quality, RTM P/U, Playability, TIA

I own a black "Frenchie" and had a "Blood and Skulls" years ago. Both outstanding guitars and I wish I still had the "Blood and Skulls" one. The feel of the neck, finish, etc is awesome. For sone reason I liked the RTM pickup in the Skulls guitar more than the Frenchie. Not sure why that is. Can't go wrong with them though and solid.

Hey Roman.
I have that skulls demartini. I also have a snake demartini. The skulls San dimas body and the snake is the smaller/lighter soloist. I believe the extra weight really adds to the tone. Either way the rtm pickup is a little hotter than a jb. Not much but does help it separate from the normal jb. I like it. Both guitars are awesome but the skulls wins out.

I have a USA Snake, its one of my all-time favorite guitars, and has stayed with me while dozens of high-end instruments have come and gone over the years. Its pretty much perfect, so not much to add in terms of build quality and playability. Highly recommended!

I have an RTM; very nice PUP and a step up in clarity over any other Duncan I've tried. As others said it's JB-ish with a more pleasing top end.
Can't help with the guitar but I'm a big Charvel fan; I'm sure it won't disappoint.

I have an early blood/skull and it’s one of the best guitars I’ve ever owned. I literally wouldn’t change a thing about it.

I also have an early bloody skull model and like others have said its very well made and sounds most excellent. I used it with a Metro-Plex amp on the solo for this song called Haunting Me....

Hey Roman.
I have that skulls demartini. I also have a snake demartini. The skulls San dimas body and the snake is the smaller/lighter soloist. I believe the extra weight really adds to the tone. Either way the rtm pickup is a little hotter than a jb. Not much but does help it separate from the normal jb. I like it. Both guitars are awesome but the skulls wins out.
I think you are right man. The extra weight probably adds a bit of that girth that benefits the overall tone.

DO NOT! buy anything from this Madsound Guy. Shady AF. Check out Jackson Made in USA Group on FaceBook to see how shady he is. Trying to sell guitars that are partscasters as custom shop pieces (Just Cause the body was painted by Lee at GMW). also trying to sell the guitar mentioned in this very thread as a Sustom Shop piece when it is in fact just the U.S.A Production Model. Look MAD Guitar Exchange on Reverb. Dude is super shady.

Back