Sunday recording fuckery... Bogner Uberschall Rev Green + Fryette PS100 (vid)

errrrrl

It's been awhile RT... got a new job a few months ago and I am now a Mon to Fri 8 to 5 kind of dude after 21 years of noon to 8:30... no more staying up late recordings.. or quick recordings before work for me lol... Anyway had some time today to fuck around with some new toys, Bogner Rev green and Fryette PS-100... I love the PS-100.. wish I picked one up a long time ago... my Waza TAE is getting pretty dusty lol... Anyway, enjoy!

You wound up getting the Uber! LOL Figured you woundn't be able to control yourself. Clip sounds good as hell!
Yeah man.. I had to! They told me $1500 and the low serial and rev green and yada yada yada... fk'it why not lol. I think this thing still has all the original winged c tubes in it.. not sure if I should replace or leave as is. Sounds mean as hell though.

Yeah I still to open her up and check out the insides... I like the amp but man the gain knob go straight to shit ton of gain in an instant lol... not a lot of wiggle room lol

Sounds like a break from recording did you good, as this sounds excellent! And that Fryette, pretty much everyone who gets one says it's a game changer/purchase of the year. Glad you dig it.

Sounds great! I got recently myself a Rev 1 Uberschall (#129) and its become on of my favorite high gain amps. The only Bogner that really did it for me. I've not done much yet in it with power tube swapping, but did tons with pre tubes and imo Mullard Blackburn's were by far the best if you can get your hands on any. I'm guessing they'd be great in the rev green version too given how they are in mine

Back