Pickup sale !

MYLILSS

1 Stephen Carpenter limited edition fishman set. Only 50 6 string versions exist in the world. 200 shipped. No pots or wiring

2 black EMG 81 - no wiring. Just the pickups as is. 40 shipped each

1 brushed EMG 81 - no wiring. Just the pickup as is. 50 shipped

1 black EMG 60 - no wiring. Only the pickup as is. 40 shipped

1 Seymour Duncan TB-10 full shred bridge pickup. Decent lead left. 50 shipped

Last edited:
If you had an 81 with the wires attached I’d been all over both and returned the ones coming in. I grabbed a newer set for my 84 because it’s loaded with JB/59 and I cannot stand that combination.

I have a few used harnesses here for the pickups and maybe even a pot and Jack. I just don’t have enough for all the pickups so I didn’t post them. And shit man, if the pickups weren’t some crazy color I’d have traded you set for set. I use the JB in a lot of builds !

I have a few used harnesses here for the pickups and maybe even a pot and Jack. I just don’t have enough for all the pickups so I didn’t post them. And shit man, if the pickups weren’t some crazy color I’d have traded you set for set. I use the JB in a lot of builds !

Dumb question, if I already have an EMG 57/66 set in a guitar, I don’t need anything other than the pickup (81) because of the quick connect, correct?

Back