Autopsy Results of the Vaccinated

I'm vaccinated. I love science. I'm a nurse. I am also of the opinion that the vaccine is a choice, and forcing anyone to do it by any form of coercion, collusion, disinformation, mandates, laws, etc that are being used now is completely wrong. People should be free to choose what goes in and out of their bodies.

You want to take the vaccine? Fine, shut up and let others make their choice.
I’m not vaccinated, I love science, and I’m not a nurse… But I will say, you have a very healthy outlook on the way it ‘should be’, I agree with that 100% bro!
Absolutely, Our bodies / Our choice👍

Exactly!!!!!!!!! Remember when rock 'n roll was anti-establishment, which got a bigger kick in pants with Punk music? Now, it seems, typical rock and pop retards are supporting the gov't (govtards), big pharma (pharmtards... or pharmturds), etc. This is a classic example how the previously perceived Republicans (of what they were blamed for... go for the money) became the new Liberals and freedom fighters (may not be true of the politicians, but of the people). The Liberals have become more draconian and tyrannical. And those who appose the gov't, now are the Rebels and true anti-establishment! That's rock 'n roll!
Well..... You can still count on Ted Nugent! Hahaha! He's a nut and I love it!

Back