**sold**

This thing sounds absolutely incredible. Michael’s mods and builds are my absolute favorite. Plenty of gain to comfortably play leads with articulation, clarity and string separation that no other amp can match.

Wow...I don't know if that's the amp or your playing but it sounds great! Makes me wanna mod this 1987x I've got but I kinda wanna keep it original too :(

Sounds great Michael... Luv it....

What brand Cathode and coupling caps are those? I haven't seen an oval .68uf new production cap before. They sound great for new production BTW! Great sounding build!

This thing sounds absolutely incredible. Michael’s mods and builds are my absolute favorite. Plenty of gain to comfortably play leads with articulation, clarity and string separation that no other amp can match.
You're very kind my friend, thank you so much.

Wow...I don't know if that's the amp or your playing but it sounds great! Makes me wanna mod this 1987x I've got but I kinda wanna keep it original too :(
Thank you.
Dude, I'm just an old guitar hack at heart.
The way the amp head feels and sounds gets all the credit. :)

It's both :yes:

I'd love to hear a clip of one your beasts doing some down tuned modern metal similar to Killswitch Engage.
I'm not really good at that style of music but maybe in the near future I can try recording some more modern metal stuff with one of my custom builds.

Last edited:
Back