Two Shots Isn't Enough?

LOL You seriously cannot even make this shit up anymore.. it has gotten to the point that everyday the media lies and garbage is beyond retarded. Southwest airlines literally right now is FK'd because air traffic controllers and pilots are walking against mandates to get the jab. Now other airline employees in similar boats, are looking and realizing the people have the power, just you wait and see... MUCH more airline cancellations "due to weather and ATC issues" inbound! LOL I laugh at how stupid the sheep are at this point because frankly, I have been outcast and treated like a 2nd class citizen for standing my ground, so FK THEM and I hope the ones that got jabbed get sick because they compromised their immune system by 75% with the two jabs.

The new scam to force vaccines onto employees is if the company is a "govt contractor" they HAVE to abide by the vaccine mandate. It's a way for the company to get around having their own mandate.... they are have to abide by a client... a massive client.

The only real vaccine mandate is for federal employees… This whole FAKE BLUFF ‘mandate thing’ is a complete pile of BS, it’s not real. Doesn’t exist.

…and Yep, It’s the double vaccinated people that are spreading the disease,
In my hometown hospital, 91% of the Covid positive people in the ER have had both shots.

The highest percentage of unvaccinated people in my area are nurses and doctors… Go figure😉
Ya I think they might just know something?🤔

These globalists must be sitting around their big table and laughing their freaking brains out at how stupid the ignorant masses are!

Last edited:
LOL You seriously cannot even make this shit up anymore.. it has gotten to the point that everyday the media lies and garbage is beyond retarded. Southwest airlines literally right now is FK'd because air traffic controllers and pilots are walking against mandates to get the jab. Now other airline employees in similar boats, are looking and realizing the people have the power, just you wait and see... MUCH more airline cancellations "due to weather and ATC issues" inbound! LOL I laugh at how stupid the sheep are at this point because frankly, I have been outcast and treated like a 2nd class citizen for standing my ground, so FK THEM and I hope the ones that got jabbed get sick because they compromised their immune system by 75% with the two jabs.
Yes!!!!😂😂😂

My sister called today. She's had both jabs and now has an upper respiratory infection. No signs of illness before the jabs. She has excessive chest pain, sore throat, nausea, etc... Was tested and told she has COVID-19. She's been prescribed Prednisone and Regeneron.

My sister called today. She's had both jabs and now has an upper respiratory infection. No signs of illness before the jabs. She has excessive chest pain, sore throat, nausea, etc... Was tested and told she has COVID-19. She's been prescribed Prednisone and Regeneron.
All part of the plan bro :loco:

The new scam to force vaccines onto employees is if the company is a "govt contractor" they HAVE to abide by the vaccine mandate. It's a way for the company to get around having their own mandate.... they are have to abide by a client... a massive client.
They're doing this shit with my brother right now.

My 73 year old mother has this as well. Now folks are suggesting the shots are destroying the immune system and creating AIDS.

Her white blood cell count is unusually low. This may be real.

I’m so sorry bro,
my dad passed away shortly after his second shot,
a tough strong healthy farmer all his life… Suddenly he had blood clots all through his chest area, he died of Numerous heart attacks, one massive one that finally took him…

Sad thing is, I can’t even share with my brother that I feel it was a direct hit from the bs vaccination shots.
My whole family has had the two shots and of course, they don’t want to hear anything from me.😑

Nigel, I’m so sorry to hear about your mom… My mother has just recently, (Tuesday) received her flu shot, that, with the two spike protein shots might just be the end of her.
My family calls me that ‘conspiracy theorist’ and the guy in the tinfoil hat…
How long are people going to keep using this bullshit cop-out and finally realize what’s going on?
For Most people, it’s already too late… They are drinking the Kool-Aid and they are numb zombies.

Last edited:
I’m so sorry bro,
a tough strong healthy farmer all his life… Suddenly he had blood clots all through his chest area, he died of Numerous heart attacks, one massive one that finally took him…

Sad thing is, I can’t even share with my brother that I feel it was a direct hit from the bs vaccination shots.
My whole family has had the two shots and of course, they don’t want to hear anything from me.😑
Nigel, I’m so sorry to hear about your mom… My mother has just recently, this past Tuesday received her flu shot,
Unfortunately, I don’t think it will be too long now.
How long are people going to keep using this bullshit cop-out and finally realize what’s going on?
For Most people, it’s already too late… They are drinking the Kool-Aid and they are numb zombies.
Yeah. She is completely conditioned to the mainstream narrative. This is war. All is fair. 😉

Yeah. She is completely conditioned to the mainstream narrative. This is war. All is fair. 😉
Of course…
The Place where my parents live, well, I should say, the place where my mom now lives, they get CNN for free, included in their cable package, but if they want any other news of ‘different views’, it is insanely expensive…
The world we live in drives on the left side of the road😉

I’m so sorry bro,

Nigel, I’m so sorry to hear about your mom… My mother has just recently, (Tuesday) received her flu shot, that, with the two spike protein shots might just be the end of her.
Sorry to hear of this. I have no other words. :cry:

Now, why is it, I ask you, that just TODAY, the FDA no longer recommends a daily regiment of aspirin to prevent heart attacks?
Is this a BS article to play on the FDA thing or another glaringly obvious knock upside the head for the sheep? :dunno:
That's the million dollar question. I think its the latter.

That's the million dollar question. I think its the latter.
If you think about it, the majority of people that were on a daily regiment of aspirin were either the elderly or prior cardiac patients both of whom are considered to be in the "high risk" covid group. So why now, in the middle of a "pandemic" would you come out and say stop taking it when it could very well keep you off a ventilator? This is rhetorical of course.
I'm at the end of my rope with these fucking clowns

If you think about it, the majority of people that were on a daily regiment of aspirin were either the elderly or prior cardiac patients both of whom are considered to be in the "high risk" covid group. So why now, in the middle of a "pandemic" would you come out and say stop taking it when it could very well keep you off a ventilator? This is rhetorical of course.
I'm at the end of my rope with these fucking clowns
Yes, it’s very blatantly clear what they are after and what their goal is, this winter is going to be very fruitful for them, Many will die.
…expect blackouts in cold areas.
Just a gut feel.
Stock up on food, ammunition and firewood!

Oh actually, disregard what I am saying because my family says I’m a ‘tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist’!
The government will take great care of you, just leave it in their capable hands👍

Last edited:
Back