Upcoming NAD 1 of 2

ClintN667

My Monomyth Skeleton Key is due to ship this week(I think today actually). I am really excited since Ive been with out a hot rodded marshall amp for months now(I sold my Leviathan as soon as I heard the SK was being released).

I saw a couple clips outside of Reza's here recently and it's got me excited.

I have a KSR Ares on order that is almost finished. I'm praying it doesn't ship for a couple more weeks or else I'm going to be sleeping on the couch.

I really dig the cosmetics and the twilight zone references

received_1079267899278219.jpeg

Nice. Pretty sure my 1993 Superlead reissue Monomyth is pretty close to the Skeleton key. Clipper switch, 3 way bright, mid shift, etc.

Let us know how it sounds. Especially compared to the old '74 you had for a bit (which I also have now as you know :)

Nice. Pretty sure my 1993 Superlead reissue Monomyth is pretty close to the Skeleton key. Clipper switch, 3 way bright, mid shift, etc.

Let us know how it sounds. Especially compared to the old '74 you had for a bit (which I also have now as you know :)
Yeah he has said the low input is like the black sun with the high being closer to the 74 with the extra tube. I'm excited

I am interested in hearing some thoughts on the SK once some get out into the wild. Love my Hopkins Pandora 2203X but there is always room for one more!

I am interested in hearing some thoughts on the SK once some get out into the wild. Love my Hopkins Pandora 2203X but there is always room for one more!
I am really looking forward to it. The only vids I saw was Reza's unitl a couple days ago and I really enjoyed those clips even though they werent mic'd up or anything crazy just in the room. Fedex just sent me a message saying it was delayed until monday(supposed to be here tomorrow.) I dont care though I just want it to show up safely.

Are there other clips of the Monomyth other than Rezas? I'd love to check them out.

Congrats on the amp, I'm sure it's killer.

Congrats on the new amps coming in!!

It’s always excited to be able to play material you once couldnt because the amps didn’t match the style.

Shea seems like a genuinely great dude, too.

Couldn't be more happy for his success.
He is always easy as hell to deal with. The communication was great and he sent me an invoice and only asked for 1k down. He is always helpful even on amps that arent his(like builds Im doing at home.) Him, Kyle Rhodes, Nik, Daniel at Deadweald, and Jason Tong have taught me a ton of stuff about building and troubleshooting amps. Besides my Mesa those guys have me covered on anything tube amp related. The only thing I dont have is a direct source for Reverbs, Delays, etc.

Back