Vince Neal falls off stage (video)

I'm calling FAKE NEWS! Because we all know:

af26bf9b-f1d4-43a3-9d1e-2d31db8484df_text.gif

rudolph-bumble-abominable-snowmonster.gif

rudolph-bumble-abominable-snowmonster.gif

Not one of you losers wouldn’t trade your life for Vince’s. Dude was a pussy magnet and made millions…. Shitting on someone when they’re down is easy, just cuz you’re jealous little bitches. Let us know when you make it to the R&R hall of fame little haters.

He really needs to focus on getting his health back and losing weight. I'm hoping to one day see the guy lose the weight and start taking his vocals serious. Maybe this incident will wake him up ( i know it's wishful thinking but i hope )

He lives in Tennessee?

I'm in Memphis. What, like Nashville or Franklin where all the country money is?

Not one of you losers wouldn’t trade your life for Vince’s. Dude was a pussy magnet and made millions…. Shitting on someone when they’re down is easy, just cuz you’re jealous little bitches. Let us know when you make it to the R&R hall of fame little haters.
Forgotten that Vince killed Razzle and left two others with lifelong permanent injuries? You’d accept the weight of that to go with the fame and fortune? Let us know when you develop a conscious and sense of morality.

I was supposed to be at that 3 day festival (mostly to see Winger) but ended up spending the money on a preamp instead. That would've been entertaining to say the least.

F'n LMAO.
Well done & after that one BB, Vince needs
to hang up his mid-life crisis Green Machine performance mittens..

So..this is the end result of being the super sexy,
bad boy, total asshole frontman of the music outfit "The Motley Crue"...

DAMN Vince..I hope that gut is all paid for.
EPIC Dickie-Doo, that f'n belly sticks out a shit ton farther then his dick do....

And ultimately Vince. you missed the boat,
yep, you sure as shit did.
Too late to make the cut for the goal of all
the LA Strip legends & leftovers.
"Live fast, die young & leave a good looking corpse."
Sad and lonely!!!

Besides killing people in a drunk driving accident, Vince also lost his 4 year old daughter to cancer. I wouldn’t trade that life for all the riches in the world.

Yes, VN is a walking parody of himself, however it’ll be interesting to see how you guys are going when you’re 60.

Im sure if Vince would be willing to work on his issues with professionals like the death of the Hanoi Rocks member and the death of his daughter and whatever else is eating him alive inside that he could salvage the rest of his time on earth.
One things for sure if he keeps on his current path he ain't gonna make it.
Wish him the best.

Last edited:

Causing the death of a man and killing two others every single day for the rest of their lives...(since he was responsible for permanent body damage).
Also buring a child because of cancer, but not be able to cope with it before the little ones death end and never giving her the father she needed...

Screw the R&R HOF...don't care about the pussy...I'm fine...

Back