Price check:. 78 Marshall JMP modded by Friedman.

War_in_D

Got someone looking to trade me a Friedman modded 78 Marshall JMP. This is what I was told:

"1978 Friedman Kitchen Sink 2203 JMP ?
Fat/Sat/Gain Cut/C45, Zero loss Metro loop.
All new F&T filter cans & Sprague bias caps and amp has the HBE/BE hi/low input on the front. Dave made me this amp in 2011."

What do you think it would be worth?

Curious what your trade is? If I were listing it for sale I would ask 3K or best offer and settle in around 2500-2600

My '79 Friedman JMP KS was one of my favorite amps Ive owned/had... and there have been A LOT. Great tones, low floor noise... just a great damn amp. And the ^ above ^ value is pretty spot on I would think.

Attachments

• IMG_20211009_103151713.jpg
    IMG_20211009_103151713.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 49
Got someone looking to trade me a Friedman modded 78 Marshall JMP. This is what I was told:

"1978 Friedman Kitchen Sink 2203 JMP ?
Fat/Sat/Gain Cut/C45, Zero loss Metro loop.
All new F&T filter cans & Sprague bias caps and amp has the HBE/BE hi/low input on the front. Dave made me this amp in 2011."

What do you think it would be worth?
If you do get it and ever sell lmk lol that’s one of the 2 amps I’m searching for atm

Well, the guy decided to keep the amp. We're quite a ways apart distance wise so it didn't make sense to try to get together for me to try it out. @Techdeth, I mentioned to the guy that I could put him in touch with something that might buy it, but he said he doesn't want to ship.

Well, the guy decided to keep the amp. We're quite a ways apart distance wise so it didn't make sense to try to get together for me to try it out. @Techdeth, I mentioned to the guy that I could put him in touch with something that might buy it, but he said he doesn't want to ship.
Ok thanks bro . Ya I’m too far away . I appreciate it

Back