Gone - Suhr Reb Beach

Argh... you poor dude, dude. :confused:

Hang in there man. The cream always rises to the top eventually. As peeps get their eyes on the fries and their brains in the game, someone's bound to cave. :cheers2:

I'm going to see Winger in about 10 days. You should send me the guitar so I can take it up there for Reb to play it on stage for added clout. I proooooomise I'll send it back afterwards ;)

Killer guitar. This should be gone at this price considering new cost.

They also sell on reverb for about 4k used. Have had a ton of trade offers between forums, but cash offers slowed down.

I kind of fear reverb after hearing all the horror stories. Just what I need, some dude initiating the partial refund scam or worse.

They also sell on reverb for about 4k used. Have had a ton of trade offers between forums, but cash offers slowed down.

I kind of fear reverb after hearing all the horror stories. Just what I need, some dude initiating the partial refund scam or worse.

The ones that sell for $4k+ are usually mint vs having what look like multiple little dings on the fretboard though. That's the main reason I haven't pinged you about this, as the price isn't low enough for me to deal with the apparent issues. That said you would have a better shot having somebody grab it on reverb.

The ones that sell for $4k+ are usually mint vs having what look like multiple little dings on the fretboard though. That's the main reason I haven't pinged you about this, as the price isn't low enough for me to deal with the apparent issues. That said you would have a better shot having somebody grab it on reverb.

There was one covered in grease and dirt, and had buckle rash that sold for 3900 a short while back.

Back