Two Shots Isn't Enough?

Yep,
In my area, they are already warning people that their ‘vaccination passport’ will be useless unless they get the booster shot, which is supposed to be coming in the next two weeks😂👍
The Globalists keep ‘moving the net’… This BS will never end.
BTW, there is no such thing as a booster, it's just another shot, same as the first.

Didn’t you hear Geo?
the flu doesn’t exist anymore… Gone! It just mysteriously vanished, went away…🤔
Everything is covid now, it simplifies everything, it’s much easier😉
I just waiting for this type of article: "The DOJ reopened the files from WWII and have determined every casualty was...........COVID or COVID related"

...My source is common sense, and not watching TV.
May I suggest that you look for a better source? A more reliable source? Like maybe doctors, scientists and medical professionals? Hell, even Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump have been vaccinated, along with almost all of Congress.

This is not a pandemic by definition.

It's a pandemic via the media.

If it were a real pandemic, we wouldn't be arguing about it.

My source is common sense, and not watching TV.

Agreed bro👍
I Stay away from the main stream media, they will have you ‘believe’ people have been vaccinated who haven’t been…
It just never ends…
Lies just keep on, never ends

Reactions: Geo
Agreed bro👍
I Stay away from the main stream media, they will have you ‘believe’ people have been vaccinated who haven’t been…
It just never ends…
Lies just keep on, never ends
It's a shame people keep believing the bull. Some people just don't know who is lying to them.

Scary that even though we have these numbers showing that the Vax is possibly doing more harm than good, that politicians are still pushing for mandates. They deserved to be jabbed right in the fucking socket with the same shit that they are pushing for everyone else yet they are exempt from it.

Scary that even though we have these numbers showing that the Vax is possibly doing more harm than good, that politicians are still pushing for mandates. They deserved to be jabbed right in the fucking socket with the same shit that they are pushing for everyone else yet they are exempt from it.
Yep,
100% Saline for them😡

With all due respect, that's BS. Here's a link to which politicians have been vaccinated:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ed-politicians-doctors-little-off/5670809001/[COLOR=var(--type-primary,#\33 03030)]"...Who’s vaccinated?[/COLOR]
  1. Donald Trump and every other living U.S. president
  2. All 50 governors- both (Republican) and (Democratic)
  3. Nearly 100% of US Congress
  4. 96% of American physicians
  5. 75-80% of the military, soon 100%
[COLOR=var(--type-primary,#\33 03030)]Who’s not vaccinated? 99.2% of all people currently dying of Covid-19.[COLOR=var(--type-primary,#\33 03030)]Who’s vaccinated?[/COLOR][/COLOR]
  1. Donald Trump and every other living U.S. president
  2. All 50 governors- both (Republican) and (Democratic)
  3. Nearly 100% of US Congress
  4. 96% of American physicians
  5. 75-80% of the military, soon 100%
[COLOR=var(--type-primary,#\33 03030)]Who’s not vaccinated? 99.2% of all people currently dying of Covid-19..."[/COLOR]

2HBStrat is 100% Donnie B. This dormant account all of a sudden starts posting non stop in the OT section and everything he says is exactly what Donnie would say. 🤡

Insurrections, Trump, and loving the vaccine 🤣
Well, I would certainly hope not because he’s been permanently banned and that would be against the rules and dishonest. :scared:

D63B6EAB-FAA2-459D-B7B0-E85670EE065A.jpeg
C39B92E5-0D07-4E37-B47F-D8464C7AF258.jpeg

Anyone who uses ‘fact check’ to find out ANYTHING to do with covid / vaccine info should be locked up in an insane asylum😂
We are being LIED to by MSM and ‘fake check’.
This is old news.

Back