Greg Walls on Scott Ian / Anthrax

It's business, you win or lose based on your negotiation effectiveness. If you didn't get it in writing, or can't defend it in court effectively, you lose.

Hung jury on this one. While Scott Ian is certainly douchy enough to screw anyone over, this Greg Walls character seems unstable and off his rocker. His riff demonstrations were kind of vague and barely recognizable from the recorded songs. To me it’s more likely some of his ideas gave birth to what the songs ultimately became after being fully fleshed out by the rest of the band. Kind of like if a singer hums something and a guitarist picks up on it and turns it into something more fully realized. I doubt this guy could even play, let alone come up with a cool riff like Deathrider.

I wish I hooked up with a dude who's family had 10s of millions and new gear flooding in every week. Sounds like an awesome op that he lost out on. I'm sure his riffs were taken, but seems like he said Scott was like 15 and he was 18, so that's embarrassing that he wasn't aware enough at the time

Dude must have majored in Namedropping

He sounds Whiny and Crazy........Maybe that's why no one plays with him. He waited all this time to make a statement, it just seems so late & la he's

I don't know what he expects nearly forty years later. He didn't have the foresight to cover his ass legally when he left the band. You don't get to simply take songs with you when you work with a band, all you can do is lawyer up and get your cut for the work. If you walk away and do nothing about it, then you get nothing. It sucks, but it serves nothing but to needlessly stir the pot and make fans roll their eyes at this point.
He's a lying narcissist..

I don't know what he expects nearly forty years later. He didn't have the foresight to cover his ass legally when he left the band. You don't get to simply take songs with you when you work with a band, all you can do is lawyer up and get your cut for the work. If you walk away and do nothing about it, then you get nothing. It sucks, but it serves nothing but to needlessly stir the pot and make fans roll their eyes at this point.
He is 60 years old and he has nothing better then the stir the pot cuz all he is is a lying narcissist.

He is 60 years old and he has nothing better then the stir the pot cuz all he is is a lying narcissist.
YouTube provides the access that narcissists seek. In this case, I think Mr. Walls is simply attempting to right a perceived wrong.

A worthy message should not be contingent upon appearance and a pleasing delivery. i.e. Diction. Unfortunately, these are the baseline requirements amongst the braindead modern majority. A discernible audience, they are not.

Last edited:
He might be telling the truth, but his butt hurt delivery and fuckin piece of shit Wig take me out of it..
"A worthy message should not be contingent upon appearance and a pleasing delivery. i.e. Diction. Unfortunately, these are the baseline requirements amongst the braindead modern majority. A discernible audience, they are not."

Last edited:
His reasoning is all over the place -- I know this person and that person, so-and-so played my guitar, I have a degree in finance, and I know how to play those songs. Therefore I got ripped off.

His reasoning is all over the place -- I know this person and that person, so-and-so played my guitar, I have a degree in finance, and I know how to play those songs. Therefore I got ripped off.
Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 12.40.36 AM copy.png

His story changes. He talks in the beginning about people being brought into the band by others, and later says he brought the same people in himself.

"A worthy message should not be contingent upon appearance and a pleasing delivery. i.e. Diction. Unfortunately, these are the baseline requirements amongst braindead the modern majority. A discernible audience, they are not."
Theres what people say snd then what people do.. Get fuckin real..

Why the POS Wig, Mr highroad??

Back