Intermission at Eagles, Charvel & Ibanez.

mooncobra

Joe Walsh playing as good as ever.

Started off the show with a Charvel custom, (it sounded epic, it was on hotel California solo!)!then played some sort of Bitchin Ibanez I’ve never seen that looked like a metal machine.

He is playing some sort of small Dr. Z.

He also played a few EBMM and a Strat.

Great show so far.

Vince Gill is getting very good tone and playing great. He is playing two mini amp heads and each had a 2x12.

Awesome Mike! I saw Walsh and Gill at the Crossroads Festival in Texas a few years ago before the whole virus fuckin thing. They both played great and had great tone.

I’m not a country guy by any stretch, but Vince can lay some wood when he wants to.

Awesome Mike! I saw Walsh and Gill at the Crossroads Festival in Texas a few years ago before the whole virus fuckin thing. They both played great and had great tone.

I’m not a country guy by any stretch, but Vince can lay some wood when he wants to.

Oh man, he busted out an old burst and went crazy.

Joe Walsh has mostly been playing PRS SEs!!! I played one at a music store a few months back and it was a hollowbody.

Vince probably playing little Walter amps, they sound absolutely incredible. About every steel player worth his salt plays little Walter in Nashville, if they can afford it. Incredible, incredible sounding amps.

Vince probably playing little Walter amps, they sound absolutely incredible. About every steel player worth his salt plays little Walter in Nashville, if they can afford it. Incredible, incredible sounding amps.

Man!!! He had such good tone!!! The logo on the amp was too small to read. He played two little amps and had killer tone. When he busted out that old burst and opened up the workshop I was floored. He isn’t as old as Joe Walsh, but Gill is still insanely good.

Both those guys were spot on over a 3 hour show. It’s crazy how good those guys are.

Joe's only gotten better.

It’s crazy!! He is still sooooo good!

The second half of the show, he played a lot of PRS SE models. He must have played at least 6 or 7. Every song his tech handed him a new guitar, and the SE models kept coming. It looked like the pickups were the only thing he changed.

It’s crazy!! He is still sooooo good!

The second half of the show, he played a lot of PRS SE models. He must have played at least 6 or 7. Every song his tech handed him a new guitar, and the SE models kept coming. It looked like the pickups were the only thing he changed.
I saw Eagles "History of the Eagles" tour w/Frey & Walsh & Co tour with Bad Co.
Joe is the show.
His guitar skills are scary good & never been better.
He's like a savant with guitar.
He was playing a Dr. Z combo & a 50 watt JMP head w/ 2x12 cab but he switches up all the time.
True gear head fashion.

I saw Eagles "History of the Eagles" tour w/Frey & Walsh & Co tour with Bad Co.
Joe is the show.
His guitar skills are scary good & never been better.
He's like a savant with guitar.
He was playing a Dr. Z combo & a 50 watt JMP head w/ 2x12 cab but he switches up all the time.
True gear head fashion.

For all the Walsh songs the audience went crazy!! Everybody loves that guy!!

Seen the Eagles 4 times in concert and they blow me away every time. Was really sad to see Frey pass away because I always felt like he was the leader of that band in how he interacted with the crowd. Joe's portion of the concert was always a highlight as well, he's just straight up rock and roll! Have yet to see the band with Deacon and Vince yet though, but I'm sure it's still amazing as always.

Seen the Eagles 4 times in concert and they blow me away every time. Was really sad to see Frey pass away because I always felt like he was the leader of that band in how he interacted with the crowd. Joe's portion of the concert was always a highlight as well, he's just straight up rock and roll! Have yet to see the band with Deacon and Vince yet though, but I'm sure it's still amazing as always.

Deacon and Vince are great. The show is really good. If you get a chance to see them I highly recommend it. Imagine being Deacon and joining the Eagles. He pulls it off. Vince Gill is also really good with them. He has some solos where he just unloads! And he brings out this killer old burst and opens up the workshop.

v60jCesTRBh5yXSMtZUKDnAvu2C1q_y5fsdvhJq9GAjGdks843cYhOOJN-pmR_IrMhLqgSC5Bt4SW_q47TZ__CqeDgWURqW74mbRfgVkXv5TZ5W6Whnt--SZqG8icErYa_zY-D_q3f-1gnCzRMH83I-mt6l3PPwFVIs

Back