Some Dokken on the Friedman BE100 DLX

RoccoPezzin

One of my favorite solos by George Lynch, never get tired of listening to this record! I'm using the HBE channel going into the Suhr Reactive Load with the G12M Greenbk 412 C SM57 Bright IR from the Celestion 4x12 G12M pack. Delay added in the DAW (Soundtoys Echoboy on the studio tape setting) :rock:

Nice work man, sounds great. Hey question - do you ever have any issues with Youtube and copyright infringement? I know some people have had issues playing covers, and their shit gets banned.

Thanks guys!!
Nice work man, sounds great. Hey question - do you ever have any issues with Youtube and copyright infringement? I know some people have had issues playing covers, and their shit gets banned.
Thanks dude! I never had a copyright strike or any of my videos video taken down, but I do have a ton of copyright claims on my cover videos. That just means I can't monetize them, or if they let you monetize them 80% of the ads money goes to the record company or whoever owns the rights to the song. Usually copyright claims don't affect your Youtube account status, but after 3 copyright strikes you're out!

Thanks guys!!

Thanks dude! I never had a copyright strike or any of my videos video taken down, but I do have a ton of copyright claims on my cover videos. That just means I can't monetize them, or if they let you monetize them 80% of the ads money goes to the record company or whoever owns the rights to the song. Usually copyright claims don't affect your Youtube account status, but after 3 copyright strikes you're out!
Ok thanks man, good to know. Keep up the great work.

Badass.
Sounds good. I kinda want to try the BE100DLX, but I really don't need to. ya know what I mean?

Back