I’m a bitcoin squillionaire…GIVE AWAY

Congratulations! I know we don’t know each other but I love a feel good story and it sounds like you hit it big!

I’ve given away a few things and my only advice is to put feelers out and wait for the right person WHO IS ACTUALLY in need or needs the help to move forward in their musical journey.

Congratulations! I know we don’t know each other but I love a feel good story and it sounds like you hit it big!

I’ve given away a few things and my only advice is to put feelers out and wait for the right person WHO IS ACTUALLY in need or needs the help to move forward in their musical journey.

This. I would find someone, a friend of a friend, something like that, who isn't in a good financial position. Perhaps they had to sell off all or most of their gear, etc.

My suggestion is to find somebody who can play, but is in need of better gear.

OR... sell it an donate the money to something like St. Judes. Find a friends who work matches donations as well. My company will match a personal donation up to $5,000.

This is a great opportunity to move forward musically. You can give away all your bitcoin to me and keep the axe fx in order to write amazing songs about going broke. I suggest Country as the genre.

Legit though, congrats and share with those in need. A music program could make use of it or ship it to someone who is talented and deserving. I am neither haha.

Alternatively, Squid Game scenario?

Ok, so I’m not bragging.l! I just need to let it out! My friends in real life don’t even know this. This forum lets me get it off my chest. I hit it REALLY big with bitcoin! I have to let it out!!!

I’m gonna give away my minty AXE FX III and EV-1.

I need suggestions on the best way to give it away.
Since you're asking here, would there be anything more fitting than to financially recoup all the screwed over Cameron customers? You'd be a hero, Mark still a zero and legendary status would ensue. Show everyone that Rigtalk is the best (in reality, least worst) guitar gear forum around.

Since you're asking here, would there be anything more fitting than to financially recoup all the screwed over Cameron customers? You'd be a hero, Mark still a zero and legendary status would ensue. Show everyone that Rigtalk is the best (in reality, least worst) guitar gear forum around.
Like Tone Monster said. How can this not be the right answer?

This is a great opportunity to move forward musically. You can give away all your bitcoin to me and keep the axe fx in order to write amazing songs about going broke. I suggest Country as the genre.
Oh man. That's funny. Classic :LOL:

Legit though, congrats and share with those in need. A music program could make use of it or ship it to someone who is talented and deserving. I am neither haha.
Best real answer from you and psychodave :yes:

PS: Did you cash out on your bitcoin windfall Tone Monster? LIke - back to real currency?

Back