Rain Of Salvation, Hardcore, this dude is a beast!

Seriously, anybody know this drummer?
If you do, tell him a dude by the name
of Jay Strange said " Pack that drum kit up,
come live in one of my extra rooms with a bathroom make AND live the music."
We can play any hour as loud as we want in my Musichouse.
We'll get him shaped up, plenty laid and
start living the music.
You give me this guy..it's all over.
The most challenging component will
be staying alive because the music will be so
powerful, we'll tear Mike Tyson to shards,
split him up like french fries ,summon
Jonathan Davis of KORN, have Tyson breakfast
bites with him and start writing
real life musicians music.
Fire in the F'n hole man!
Don't overlook his Bruce Lee wrist action
and stay until the last song, that ending..DAMN.

Last edited:
Ok I don't know if you guys are being sarcastic or not...me, not being a drummer, thought he was alright? Anyways, I can tell you, beyond a shadow of a doubt, those white kids up front "enjoying" the show made me hate my own race and I want to choke slam every one of them, tell them to cut their hair, and get jobs and contribute to society.

Ok I don't know if you guys are being sarcastic or not...me, not being a drummer, thought he was alright? Anyways, I can tell you, beyond a shadow of a doubt, those white kids up front "enjoying" the show made me hate my own race and I want to choke slam every one of them, tell them to cut their hair, and get jobs and contribute to society.
I love the choke slam!
Like a dirty mop, BAM!
What the fuck do you do that contributes to society??
Oh, you have a job and feathered hair & performed your community service hours instead of paying for them?

All good, I actually like your comment.
Especially your stern testimony about your inward hate from these kids being kids.

As Leonidas in the movie "300" bluntly told his captain Artemis after he saw his son get his head chopped off in front of him on the battlefield and tells Leonidas he cannot go on any longer because he has a "heart full of hate".

Leonidas's response in a thick
blood-drunk tone...."Good".

Agreed Leonidas.

Back