The Guitar Guru Network (The fake tracking number scam goes on)

Who said problems were solved by deleting comments? I deleted two comments that someone posted making a threat to the guy. All other posts are there outlining their issues with TGGN and Keith Beres. It’s there. Did it solve the problem? No seems like it’s still happening with TGGN.

I’m not allowing people to post threats on my videos. It’s also against YouTube standards.
I feel as though you have represented yourself fairly and nobody is really putting you into consideration of blame. I have watched some of your other podcasts and you have some really good editing. I feel as though now is the time to pull away from this and let it all play out as it will.

I feel as though you have represented yourself fairly and nobody is really putting you into consideration of blame. I have watched some of your other podcasts and you have some really good editing. I feel as though now is the time to pull away from this and let it all play out as it will.
Works for me.

Thank you 😊

Last edited:
Add me to the list of those who have been on the receiving end of the fake USPS tracking info, your guitar was lost in the mail deception. It’s almost comical how consistent everyone’s stories are. Even many of his positive reviews mention the first item they ordered was lost in the mail.

The second I received the USPS tracking info, I knew something was up and I found this thread. I played along for a month before I got tired of the constant lies and stories. It’s frustrating that Reverb allows this behavior, pretty sad that his bad reviews disappear and the good reviews for guitar strings and pedals create the fasade of a legit business.

Last edited:
Add me to the list of those who have been on the receiving end of the fake USPS tracking info, your guitar was lost in the mail deception. It’s almost comical how consistent everyone’s stories are. Even many of his positive reviews mention the first item they ordered was lost in the mail.

The second I received the USPS tracking info, I knew something was up and I found this thread. I played along for a month before I got tired of the constant lies and stories. It’s frustrating that Reverb allows this behavior, pretty sad that his bad reviews disappear and the good reviews for guitar strings and pedals create the fasade of a legit business.
You need to keep reporting this to reverb.

I'm really glad Marc and Dave cleared this up.

I have always really enjoyed TT, and GGNs loose "affiliation" with Friedman and TT was very disconcerting - especially when it seemed like every big online guitar institution was running cover or pleading the fifth for his scams.

I was very lucky to only be out "pedal money" and not "amp money," like some other RT users.

You need to keep reporting this to reverb.

I definitely reported it to Reverb and this is the response I received:

“I've gone ahead and passed this along to our Marketplace Integrity team to investigate. You can now consider this issue resolved on your end.”

It doesn’t give me much confidence that it had any impact at all, maybe over time they will recognize the pattern and take action.

“I've gone ahead and passed this along to our Marketplace Integrity team to investigate. You can now consider this issue resolved on your end.”

It doesn’t give me much confidence that it had any impact at all, maybe over time they will recognize the pattern and take action.
Glad you reported it but nah, this is beyond any of us at this point. It's been going on for too long, Reverb isn't doing shit about it. The best we can do is keep spreading the word.

That’s the same canned response I got a few years ago

I purchased a Marshall Silver Jube 2554 from a guy in Akron, OH. I received a notice (via tracking) that the amp was delivered to my home, but it didn't arrive. After some investigating by USPS, I received notice that the "item" was delivered to an address near my house. The USPS driver took a pic of the item delivered, which was a registered letter. A scam, obviously... but, there's the thing... Why would someone sign for a letter that they were not expecting? :dunno:

I purchased a Marshall Silver Jube 2554 from a guy in Akron, OH. I received a notice (via tracking) that the amp was delivered to my home, but it didn't arrive. After some investigating by USPS, I received notice that the "item" was delivered to an address near my house. The USPS driver took a pic of the item delivered, which was a registered letter. A scam, obviously... but, there's the thing... Why would someone sign for a letter that they were not expecting? :dunno:
Yeah. I ordered 100,000 feet of pickup wire. They ordered a package of pencils from staples to get a tracking number and sent it to my neighborhood. Took almost a month to get my money back.

Glad the OP posted and got a refund , I’ve looked at this Shop’s listings before, will stay away from them.

I just had same issue with GGN. Wish I had seen this thread first. Fortunately I used PayPal and contacted not only Reverb but PayPal also contacted them along with my credit card company. Got my money back but wasted over a week of my time. Same crap with fake tracking number and bs responses like “wow, let me look into it” with nothing ever happening

I just had same issue with GGN. Wish I had seen this thread first. Fortunately I used PayPal and contacted not only Reverb but PayPal also contacted them along with my credit card company. Got my money back but wasted over a week of my time. Same crap with fake tracking number and bs responses like “wow, let me look into it” with nothing ever happening

Truly unbelievable!!!

Back