Horrible Exchange with Fatbagg

Thought I was done posting on RT but registered again looking for a solution. I was dealing with my own medical issues at the time this issue was new, so I wasn't able to input at the time. I hoped he would come around once his mom (in-law?) got better but she is good enough to be posting comments on his youtube channel and he still refuses to cooperate.

fatbagg offered me a trade with his Trinity at the same time as the the thread in the original post: https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/sold-please-delete.216038/page-2#post-2374962

I shipped out on Jan. 7 agreeing to ship same day. He told me 'Going to try getting this out tomorrow' on Jan. 8, my amp delivered on Jan. 19 with no response.

A few days later a friend in Quebec messages me, saying he got my amp $1000+ USD cheaper than my trade value, saying fatbagg shipped 2 amps to him before he even paid, so he could try both and keep the one he wanted.

On Jan. 27 he would 'update me when he got home' and then deleted account 3520. Chased after his email, facebook, TGP, mutual friends, mutual traders on RT, he made no effort to contact me and ignored my messages. When I confronted and threatened about this he stated he doesn't have an account on RT, a month later he states he is still here and his account is not deleted or banned despite a mod telling me it is.

I requested him to pay the agreed 2200 cash value of the Trinity that he suggested, or another item of similar value. He says 'I didn't describe my amp correctly' though last two owners of the amp were reputable RT members and the current owner of it also said he thought it was consistent with my description. He paid me 1450 of the 3650 total trade value and states that is the actual value of my amp.

I tried to work with him so as not to make a thread that devolves as this one did but he refuses to respond apart from "I wasn't banned on rig-talk'. Possibly in medical debt but still casually stacks 10-20k of gear including at least 3 variants of the Bogner 100-series, Suhr modern and Charvel GG which I can all work with.

Last edited:
Thought I was done posting on RT but registered again looking for a solution. I was dealing with my own medical issues at the time this issue was new, so I wasn't able to input at the time. I hoped he would come around once his mom got better but she is good enough to be posting comments on his youtube channel and he still refuses to cooperate.

fatbagg offered me a trade with his Trinity at the same time as the the thread in the original post: https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/sold-please-delete.216038/page-2#post-2374962

I shipped out on Jan. 7 agreeing to ship same day. He told me 'Going to try getting this out tomorrow' on Jan. 8, my amp delivered on Jan. 19 with no response.

A few days later a friend in Quebec messages me, saying he got my amp $1000+ USD cheaper than my trade value, saying fatbagg shipped 2 amps to him before he even paid, so he could try both and keep the one he wanted.

On Jan. 27 he would 'update me when he got home' and then deleted account 3520. Chased after his email, facebook, TGP, mutual friends, mutual traders on RT, he made no effort to contact me and ignored my messages. When I confronted and threatened about this he stated he doesn't have an account on RT, a month later he states he is still here and his account is not deleted or banned despite a mod telling me it is.

I requested him to pay the agreed 2200 cash value of the Trinity that he suggested, or another item of similar value. He says 'I didn't describe my amp correctly' though last two owners of the amp were reputable RT members and the current owner of it also said he thought it was consistent with my description. He paid me 1450 of the 3650 total trade value and states that is the actual value of my amp.

I tried to work with him so as not to make a thread that devolves as this one did but he refuses to respond apart from "I wasn't banned on rig-talk'. Possibly in medical debt but still casually stacks 10-20k of gear including at least 3 variants of the Bogner 100-series, Suhr modern and Charvel GG which I can all work with.
And the plot thickens with this shit stain @Fatbagg. He said his mother died so it is a modern day miracle she is alive and posting on his youtube channel. We have Lazarus, Jesus and @Fatbagg 's mom who have been raised from the dead.

Sorry you had to deal with this loser. More and more people keep having bad experiences with him.

I'm curious to hear VanMalmsteen's thoughts on this.

Could it be that the so-called anomaly of January is more than just a one-off? :confused:

And the plot thickens with this shit stain @Fatbagg. He said his mother died so it is a modern day miracle she is alive and posting on his youtube channel. We have Lazarus, Jesus and @Fatbagg 's mom who have been raised from the dead.

Sorry you had to deal with this loser. More and more people keep having bad experiences with him.

Actually unsure if he meant mother or mother-in-law, it's his in-law there and I have no idea who he was talking about in regards to medical care. Also asked him if he would just take the amp back from the seller and send it back to me to refund the 1450, doubt it will happen though and I'll have to call law/legal help or something.

Last edited:
I'm curious to hear VanMalmsteen's thoughts on this.

Could it be that the so-called anomaly of January is more than just a one-off? :confused:
Sounds like a big clusterfuck. That’s my thoughts. Sounds like fartback got in over his head and created a snowball. The date is right when the other had an issue. Whatever it was obviously didn’t work out. Sorry to KH that it happened, assuming there is validation.

Last edited:
Where does this guy live? I cant believe that people will let someone fuck them over like that, but its obviously common here aka Cameron.

Last edited:
Back