NGD Chubtone!

Stradazone

Killer guitar by Chubtone! stainless 6100 frets, alder body, Jalen Origin pickups, unique relic paint job!

Chub1.jpg
Chub2.jpg
Chub3.jpg
Chub4.jpg
Chub5.jpg

Hell yeah!!!!

Happy NGD!!

I sold off my fender Strat - the neck was too thin and frets too small for what I prefer these days. I need another one in the future that’s much more beefy especially now that I’m getting into covering Jake Lee material.

The finish is awesome 👏😎

What do the pickups sound like? What’s a comparison?

Hell yeah!!!!

Happy NGD!!

I sold off my fender Strat - the neck was too thin and frets too small for what I prefer these days. I need another one in the future that’s much more beefy especially now that I’m getting into covering Jake Lee material.

The finish is awesome 👏😎

What do the pickups sound like? What’s a comparison?
The pickups are Jalen's take on the Seymour Duncan '78 Model, 9k alnico II
this should give you a good idea what they sound like..

Looks really dope. In terms of looks and playability. Nothing beats a good ole superstrat.

Any clips soon?

NICE!!!! I was ready to order one myself but came across a 2009 TMZ natural series mahogany in mint condition
for a price that i could not pass up. I may still order one of these chubtone's. Heard nothing but good things about them👍

I was about to order a chubtone earlier this year but ended up going with Aviator. I know these guys are busy and I sent in my spec sheet then by the time they got back to me Aviator had sent me a finished quote along with a mockup and made me an offer that was too easy not to pass up.

I want to order one from them soon though. I love watching their Instagram page. So many nice looking guitars are going out. They were really up front about everything and priced extremely well. Post like this just make my G.A.S. for one worse.

Congrats!

Back