Rittenhouse found Not Guilty on all 5 Counts!

2HBStrat

Banned
If you're the kind of person who likes to intimidate folks by carrying an AR-15 and scaring them with it, and then shoot them, it's now okay to kill people in Wisconsin. This should get interesting.

7920EADD-8CBD-48A8-816F-C7EB203DA033.jpeg

If you're the kind of person who likes to intimidate folks by carrying an AR-15 and scaring them with it, and then shoot them, it's now okay to kill people in Wisconsin. This should get interesting.
Move to Wisconsin Donnie :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :yes: :m9:

kyle-rittenhouse-1600394314.jpg

We all know if Rittendork was a black kid he woulda been shot dead that night by cops or on Death Row now.
I can tell you there are people on Death Row present & past that did alot less then KR.
I don't give 2 shits either way but grew up in northern Illinois/Wisconsin in the 60's & 70's. Its not the same now.
And Kyle is screwed now cuz he'll be the NRA poster child on the right & folks on the left will be after him.
He will never have a normal life or be able to mature w/o some sort of stigma.
All attorneys involved have had death threats including "Kyle Norris".
He won't ever really have a chance to be Kyle because of 5 minutes of fame & 8 rounds of 5.56/.223
I was in the Military @ 17 i did some crazy shit but whacking people in public isn't one of them.
Rittenhouse jurors were picked & seated in one day and one of the "seated" jurors was dismissed for making a "Jacob Blake shooting joke".
Why would anyone be surprised he was found not guilty ?

Last edited:
Back