Mesa boogie relocating?

I heard they were moving to Uranus...
Adc1nAR.jpg

:LOL: You answered your own question.

No I didn't. And you chopped off the end of my sentence. The Mark series amps have tight low end which means the bass notes, the fundamental tones, ring clearly. That seems pretty "musical" to me, especially when I've played them and compared them to other amps.

Please define what you mean when you say "musical bottom end." Because from where I'm sitting, it sounds like you're just making up nonsense, hoping you can BS your way out of the really, really stupid things you're saying.

While you're at it, please explain what amps, specifically, have the most "musical bottom end" to you.

No I didn't. And you chopped off the end of my sentence. The Mark series amps have tight low end which means the bass notes, the fundamental tones, ring clearly. That seems pretty "musical" to me, especially when I've played them and compared them to other amps.

Please define what you mean when you say "musical bottom end." Because from where I'm sitting, it sounds like you're just making up nonsense, hoping you can BS your way out of the really, really stupid things you're saying.

While you're at it, please explain what amps, specifically, have the most "musical bottom end" to you.
Believe me when I say, that any explanation would be a waste of my time. Communication ended.

I bet in the next year or so, Marshall, Mesa, Fender start making the amps we've really wanted from them.
A legit Marshall EVH ,Road King with whatever you want etc, and do what most of the "boutique" designers/builders did but take it to the next level and make it accessible to the players with $$$.
I bet Marshall, Mesa, Fender, etc stocked up bigtime on components/supplies and are acting like they're dried up.
BUT!, that's how they'll bleed the small guys out because they're hands are tied.
Wait & Bleed.

Similiar to what Bayer and Walgreens did with
the cannabis fields in California, they own nearly all the large parcels of growing fields.
This move happened right as you started seeing
cbd at smokeshops etc, not stores.
They let us humans do all the testing and murdering each other over the crops (russians).
So by the time you seen it at a health food or grocery store, they owned it all.(CBD)
Seriously about the Russians, they were kidnapping people, burning them alive etc,
and many pot farmers came up missing.
There's TRILLIONS of dollars growing in those parcels.
SKETCHY!
I'm not seeing where MESA/Boogie is listed in the KKR portfolio.

So you can't explain it and were just making it up to back yourself out of the corner you dug yourself into. Got it.
You and Beyond Black should f***. Seriously though, you answered your own question in post #117. You're just too ignorant to realize it.

Last edited:
Boogie amps are great for melody, soloing and treble side triads...not so hot for bass side rhythm work. I don't know much about Metallica music, but, I do know what works. My favorite Metallica tones are on RTL. It's the only Metallica album that I own. I like TBA mix as well. IMO, Metallica shouldn't be using Boogie amps, period. Bass side rhythm play requires a musical sounding bottom-end, and that ain't Boogie.

You and Beyond Black should fuck. Seriously though, you answered your own question in post #117. You're just too ignorant to realize it.

I know what I said and I know what I think. I want to know what you think.

Specifically, I want you to define the word you used so I know how you meant it. I'm asking you this because I don't think you can. Calling something "unmusical" is ambiguous and I think you know that, and I think you just said it because you wanted an excuse to knock an amp company to justify a dumb thing you said about it before that, which was that Mesa amps don't "record well" which everybody here knows is a silly thing to say, and so your opinions are bad and you don't have any credibility in this place entirely about guitar information and opinion.

So explain what you think "unmusical" means in the context in which you used it, please.

Last edited:
Boogie amps are great for melody, soloing and treble side triads...not so hot for bass side rhythm work. I don't know much about Metallica music, but, I do know what works. My favorite Metallica tones are on RTL. It's the only Metallica album that I own. I like TBA mix as well. IMO, Metallica shouldn't be using Boogie amps, period. Bass side rhythm play requires a musical sounding bottom-end, and that ain't Boogi
That's weird because that's how I feel about diesels was the rectifier you used broken? Lol

Back