No Longer Available...

gman1951

Up for sale here is an exceptional example of the impeccable work done by Travis Walker, the owner of JW Van Guitarworks. I got this as part of a trade and, while it's an incredible sounding and playing guitar, I just have these tones covered with other guitars in the barn. The guitar is basically brand new, retails at around $2900 with OHSC. I've owned Suhrs and Andersons and the craftsmanship on this guitar is exceptional enough to compete with those big boys. Truly a stunning instrument that plays/sounds as good as it looks. I'm open to high-end gear trades with +/- cash as is appropriate but I'm not really sure what I want as I'm pretty well set with guitars and amps.

Specs per Travis' description:

Black Limba body
Three tone nitro burst
Ziracote neck
Rosewood fretboard
Hipshot hardware
Bare Knuckles Cobra pickups
25" scale
12” radius
Stainless steel frets.

No longer available

More pics here: https://sacramento.craigslist.org/msg/d/rio-linda-jw-van-nashville-tele-in-mint/7404412943.html

index.php

index.php

index.php

No L

Last edited:
Just FYI JW Van guitars are badass!! Anyone on the fence, don't be. These are custom made and great instruments. I used to have one I had got in a trade and was just solid. Electronics were quiet, stayed in tune great, felt and played awesome, etc. Was really impressed with the one I owned.

Back