Poison was the best 80s band

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 9.58.10 AM copy.png

just puked a little.
They were a traveling clown show with the herp.
Local "classic rock" station here plays "every rose" like 32 times week.
I would be perfectly happy if i never heard a poison or pink floyd song every again and i could add alot more to that list.
I can't believe you just included Poison and Pink Floyd on the same sentence. That is like saying "if I never bang Tawny Kitaen or Ruth Buzzy ever again"

Definitely Not my fav ‘80’s band but, they had catchy tunes, which stuck in you head ( even if you hated them) that were very radio friendly…
I wonder if they were the most $$ successful of that era? Maybe…
Does anyone know? 🤔
Most successful in the 80s? Probably Van Halen or U2. If you mean today, probably Metallica.

As far as hair bands in regards to riffs / solos. Ratt.
Guitar players of the hair band era? Warran DeMartini. The rest? TAKE A SEAT

Can't believe he squeezed 3 pages out of this thread. An obvious joke. Besides, everyone knows STRYPER was the best 80's band ever! They rip and were so RIGHTEOUS!

On a slightly more serious note, I had never really noticed but listening back the drums in Soldiers under Command, they are pretty shit. What the hell is he doing in those fills and transitions. God was not leading him very well there.

i had this 45 single when i was a little kid, forgot how over the top the video is. still no Poison though

On a slightly more serious note, I had never really noticed but listening back the drums in Soldiers under Command, they are pretty shit. What the hell is he doing in those fills and transitions. God was not leading him very well there.

Same god that led people on a 40 year wander through the desert, so no surprise there.

Back