Mesa Boogie Stiletto + GGD Cali in a mix - Vid ⚔️

errrrrl

So I used the Stiletto today straight into the Suhr RL and I thought it sounded really good in a mix... I had to totally redial in the amp completely using the GGD Cali cab sim but was digging it. Btw this video is brutal AF lol.. so if animated violence aint your thing don't watch. Otherwise enjoy! :rock:

Last edited:
Thanks guys, honestly it sounded like shit til I redialed in the amp with my ears vs my eyes lol. Almost no presence, bass at 10 o'clock, mids at 9 o'clock and treble at 1 o'clock and gain at noon. I liked how clean it came out in the mix.

That sounded great! I liked the video too lol.
Thanks, I thought youtube was gonna block my vid but instead it said something like copyright claim owner will let me use it but will collect data on its use.

Reactions: lol
Sounds really good. Chunky with sizzle.

The video is cool too. That dude looks like Peter Parker’s newspaper editor.

So I used the Stiletto today straight into the Suhr RL and I thought it sounded really good in a mix... I had to totally redial in the amp completely using the GGD Cali cab sim but was digging it. Btw this video is brutal AF lol.. so if animated violence aint your thing don't watch. Otherwise enjoy! :rock:

Sounds good my man. Love them drums.

Thanks guys... I got to admit this amp sounds better recorded that I thought it would.

I've been waiting for Stiletto meets Suhr RL and this delivers. Great job!

:devilish:
As you know I've been going down a few different paths and the fact I still come back to the Suhr says something. It just rocks.

Sounds really good. Chunky with sizzle.

The video is cool too. That dude looks like Peter Parker’s newspaper editor.
He totally does lol... but a total ass kicking version lol. This clip is from Invincible on Amazon prime video. It's from the same dude that made the Walking dead comics, its fkn dark and twisted and just awesome lol.

Sounds good my man. Love them drums.
Yeah, the drums was the latest GGD drums pack I heard... I don't feel like investing in more drum vst but if I do I may try that one.

Back