Tesla bringing it live!

I'm planning to get some skype lesson from the guitarist Dave Rude. Loved them since they came out. Saw them open for Def Leppard when no one knew who they were.

Love me some Tesla. Seen the probably 4 or 5 times now over the years. Was supposed to go to their show a few months ago but it was cancelled because I think a crew member came down with Covid. Glad they resumed :yes:

Saw them open up for Def Leppard on the last tour before COVID. I never saw them in their heyday, but they sounded great.

They sound really good even after all these years....doesn't sound like they've missed a beat, nice to see them musically tight and not mailing it in!

Looks like a mixture of Hiwatts and Marshalls and Friedmans on the left. Some guys just make SG's screams, I can't stand playing them but Angus, Tony Iommi and Frank Hannon make them sounds awesome.

Fairly certain Tesla used Randalls and Marshall early on. Randalls were on alot of the early videos anyway.

The singer is proof Iggy Pop has a twin brother........... I'm impressed his voice is so strong, he has that kind of voice that sounds like it would blow out easily.

Great show LP thanks for posting!:thumbsup:

super average band in my opinion . Singer good. Guitarists ok but not special in any way. Sounds like a pretty average bar band to me.

Back