NPAD: Mesa Studio

godgrinder

FnbUW1l.jpg

I've looked into it back when I had a Mesa 2:90 but lost interest after I sold the 2:90 for a Fryette 2/90/2. The new Synergy IICP module actually got me interested in the Studio preamp again. Picked one up for not much more than the module. The condition is a bit rough but it's all functional. Only played it with IR's so far and sounding good. Will report back when I tried it with real power amp and cabs.

I've looked into it back when I had a Mesa 2:90 but lost interest after I sold the 2:90 for a Fryette 2/90/2. The new Synergy IICP module actually got me interested in the Studio preamp again. Picked one up for not much more than the module. The condition is a bit rough but it's all functional. Only played it with IR's so far and sounding good. Will report back when I tried it with real power amp and cabs.
How much did you pay for it if you don't mind asking?

Enjoy~ I had a Studio Pre a few years back. Sold it when I found a rackmount Mark III for a silly price. Mine turned out to have the deep and bass shift mods, but not sure about the mods to a IIC+ preamp. Always wished I could have tried it out with a Stereo-Simul 295 or something like that.

Back