ENGL Inferno - MARTY FRIEDMAN Signature Amp | 100w of pure EL34 goodness.

Nah not me, this guy is from Finland I believe, I stumbled across his channel and have checking out his vids.

His band is pretty good too, he has some vids from last year, they are called Red Wolf.

Nah not me, this guy is from Finland I believe, I stumbled across his channel and have checking out his vids.

His band is pretty good too, he has some vids from last year, they are called Red Wolf.
Ah gotchya. Yeah I like his style. Seems like a cool dude.

_62558092_15.thecountand8-richardtermine.jpg

I find him incredibly boring and hard to understand. He seems baked.
One vid okay/6 or 8 gtfo.
Also when doing an amp demo use a f'ing cab for gods sake and not an IR.

Last edited:
The guy is generally very cool and I like his playing, style, tone and his videos are informative and enjoyable. If you dont care for something like IR's etc ...then this is certainly the place to find something to complain about as they should change the name of Rig talk to Critic talk as it seems more now than ever someone always finds something to complain and point out what is wrong with something or someones recording bla bla bla. I myself enjoyed it and the amp sounds great!

Last edited:
Why you're spamming his videos to this forum?
Not spamming...in case you had not noticed this a music gear discussion site and the items posted fit that description. You can choose to like or not like it that is your prerogative to do so.

If you have some videos that you would like to contribute to the discussion we'd love to see them since this is Rig Talk.

I prefer a mic'd speaker cabinet mostly as well but I understand IR's are a tool for when you can't properly run the amp at volume to record so it's useful tool for home recording, is it perfect? Not 100% but it does well enough that the amp characteristics are retained. Many say that analog recordings on vinyl and tape sound better and more natural yet we've digitized most everything in the music realm which has made things more accessible to the common player so one can get studio like results that used to only be available to recording studios and endorsed signed bands and people post videos of gear that aot of people would never have the time nor the access to play in person to hear. So I can appreciate anyone's effort to put something out that's informative and put together well in the subject matter that I am interested in.

Last edited:
Not spamming...in case you had not noticed this a music gear discussion site and the items posted fit that description. You can choose to like or not like it that is your prerogative to do so.

If you have some videos that you would like to contribute to the discussion we'd love to see them since this is Rig Talk.

I prefer a mic'd speaker cabinet mostly as well but I understand IR's are a tool for when you can't properly run the amp at volume to record so it's useful tool for home recording, is it perfect? Not 100% but it does well enough that the amp characteristics are retained. Many say that analog recordings on vinyl and tape sound better and more natural yet we've digitized most everything in the music realm which has made things more accessible to the common player so one can get studio like results that used to only be available to recording studios and endorsed signed bands and people post videos of gear that aot of people would never have the time nor the access to play in person to hear. So I can appreciate anyone's effort to put something out that's informative and put together well in the subject matter that I am interested in.
Are you gonna post all of his videos here or just flll up the front page?

Are you gonna post all of his videos here or just flll up the front page?
You have quite a bit of displaced anger it seems as he posted one video as far as I can tell and even if he posted more what is the problem?

It was a good informative video and gives me a great idea of what the amp is capable of so what more could you ask ??

Here let me add to the discussion. This is good as well!

You have quite a bit of displaced anger it seems as he posted one video as far as I can tell and even if he posted more what is the problem?

It was a good informative video and gives me a great idea of what the amp is capable of so what more could you ask ??

This guy's done multiple threads in few days about his videos and they all sound like shit.

I love that amp. Never should have sold mine!

The guy is generally very cool and I like his playing, style, tone and his videos are informative and enjoyable. If you dont care for something like IR's etc ...then this is certainly the place to find something to complain about as they should change the name of Rig talk to Critic talk as it seems more now than ever someone always finds something to complain and point out what is wrong with something or someones recording bla bla bla. I myself enjoyed it and the amp sounds great!
It’s the same few whiny little bitches. They thrive on negativity. And one of them loves to post pictures with every comment.
387646E3-EC70-4201-B169-4F9EB54BBC25.jpeg

Like shit? You need to go get your ears checked. Why don't you post some 'good' sounding vids. Love to hear them.
Still, i don't need to be a sewer worker to know what shit smells like either.
It’s the same few whiny little bitches. They thrive on negativity. And one of them loves to post pictures with every comment.View attachment 96035
Sure, have sun seeing that faggot's face on every thread you fucking brainlet.

Last edited:
Back