You know you look at too much gear when…

abrackas

08DABFA7-ADD2-4F8B-9414-825EAC3F2164.png

You’re over at your parent’s house and the tv is on the Hallmark channel. We’re sitting around bullshitting about all kinds of random stuff and I interrupt everyone with “hey, she’s using a Joe Satriani guitar strap”.

Why can’t I enjoy the simple things in life!!! 🤣

I spent the entire time watching the NY tree lighting trying to see what brand the acoustic guitars were in the background because I liked the mic’d tone of one of them 🙄😂

I swear it’s a sickness 😂

You know you have too much gear when....

....you store it at 4 different places so if something burns down or gets robbed you only loose a quarter of it.
Yes. That is my situation.
Lol ! Dude I thought I was the only one who did that. I only use 3 places though so you got me beat there 🤣

View attachment 96677
You’re over at your parent’s house and the tv is on the Hallmark channel. We’re sitting around bullshitting about all kinds of random stuff and I interrupt everyone with “hey, she’s using a Joe Satriani guitar strap”.

Why can’t I enjoy the simple things in life!!! 🤣

Not what I was thinking there. I mean, you can't fuck a guitar strap? Or can you?

Yeah and when you see those cheap knock off strats or les pauls in commercials you get furious.

Back