If You Could Have Only One Guitar, What Would It Be?

Easy!

My 1998 Gibson SG-1 with an added neck humbucker.
53G6b5d.jpeg

I recently sold the last guitar I owned. I'm thinking about replacing it, but I don't want something as bulky as a Les Paul. I'm thinking ESP Mirage Custom, but the prices are insane!

I recently sold the last guitar I owned. I'm thinking about replacing it, but I don't want something as bulky as a Les Paul. I'm thinking ESP Mirage Custom, but the prices are insane!
Check out the Gibson Les Paul DC cutaways from the late 90s (especially if you can find a 24 fret one) but the 22 fretters are killer too

My own custom model, which I haven't been able to get made because I don't have the bare minimum $3000 it seems to cost for it, thanks to the exchange rate here in Canada....long story short it's a Les Paul DC body, with an all roasted maple Strat neck, single coil neck pickup, humbucker bridge pickup, Evertune bridge. If anyone knows of a place to get something like that for less than a testicle, please let me know! Lol. Cheers

I have a few Les Paul Axcess customs. I would probably take one of the stop tail ones. It kind of does it all. I have an LSL I am really in love with right now from a playability standpoint and just ordered another LSL but the Les Paul tone with the heel carve is hard to beat.

Hmm. I guess this one. I play it about 90% of the time anyway. It was sorta my "signature" model custom order.
7695-D931-1-A3-B-4-F0-E-B795-D1-CAC15-DDB43.jpg

I would miss having a legit Strat though.
I'm already looking to replace my Fiesta Red 'Gary Moore' Strat. Yeah, a Strat is a must, especially with a Marshall SJ and/or Super Lead.

1st choice -MusicMan Axis/EVH Wolfgang/Peavey Wolfgang
2nd choice - PRS McCarty
3rd choice - HSS Strat with a JB in the bridge

1st choice -MusicMan Axis/EVH Wolfgang/Peavey Wolfgang
2nd choice - PRS McCarty
3rd choice - HSS Strat with a JB in the bridge
Two of the best guitars I've ever owned was MM EVH and Peavey Wolfgang. When I think of all the killer gear that I let go of... :bash:

Back