The Lost Luxxtone

Fiesta Red

I bought a Luxxtone from a private buyer through Paypal. He sent it to me ASAP via UPS, and all was good until it hit the Lathrop, CA hub.missed my delivery date for about a week, and the seller opened an investigation/claim. UPS admits they can't find it and paid out the claim no problem, and I was promptly refunded by the seller who has been stellar throughout the whole process.

So there's a Luxxtone sitting out there -- somewhere. I was really looking forward to this one. If anyone sees this pop up for sale someplace, please let me know.

OWUlp6t.jpg

soYAy0b.jpg

JdL0ex0.jpg

92pcvR1.jpg

It is unbelievable how much gear goes missing that shouldn't get lost, like 4X12 guitar cabinets. How the fuck can does a shipping company "lose" a cabinet that weighs 80 pounds and is 30'X30" large? Then, you have 40+ hours on the phone with professional idiots that don't want to pay out the insurance without crazy documentation!

Where, oh where, does the gear go? UPS guys with man caves full of great gear or what?

I had the same shit happen with a Satchel Charvel. Took weeks to resolve because nobody wanted to take responsibility for losing it.

Lat week, a local Fed Ex driver took a whole truckload of packages out into the woods and dumped them. As long as companies continue to pay rock-bottom wages they're going to get rock-bottom employees.

I have a new guitar in bound.....I hope this doesn't happen.
Sorry to hear about this! The good thing though is at least you got your $$$ back.

Lat week, a local Fed Ex driver took a whole truckload of packages out into the woods and dumped them. As long as companies continue to pay rock-bottom wages they're going to get rock-bottom employees.

What was their supposed reasoning for this?? Just to be a POS?

It is unbelievable how much gear goes missing that shouldn't get lost, like 4X12 guitar cabinets. How the fuck can does a shipping company "lose" a cabinet that weighs 80 pounds and is 30'X30" large? Then, you have 40+ hours on the phone with professional idiots that don't want to pay out the insurance without crazy documentation!

Where, oh where, does the gear go? UPS guys with man caves full of great gear or what?
Speaking of 4X12's...sheesh..
How about 2.3 TRILLION dollars going "missing".
Did Donald Rumsfeld add up how many pallets
of cash that would be?
Reason I ask is because that's 2300 pallets of
$100 dollar bills.
HERDS & HERDS OF CASH.
Nobody saw any of this?
Remember, it wasn't destroyed or stolen.
It went missing.
Hmmm.

To the OP, damn man, bummer to hear this.
I've had my share of BOGARTS.
Good thing you didn't get ripped off a bunch of cash also...but I get it.

Last edited:
We're gonna put someone on that. Yeah right. No wonder shipping and everything has jumped too. Looks like a war zone. Fuckin LA is a dumpster fire sale.

Back