SOLD: Engl E656 Steve Morse Signature...Price Drop

gman1951

Here's on you don't see everyday! Up for sale is my Engl E656 Steve Morse Signature amp in Very Good condition with a brand new Z-9 midi foot controller. I bought this mighty beast on an impulse but I simply have too many amps in the barn right now and have these tones covered with other amps. This amp is incredible! It is one of the most flexible, versatile amps I've ever played. There are many switching features, especially on the 3rd channel, that makes for a tweaker's paradise. With its true three channel configuration, it is capable of going from clean to mean and anything in-between. The amp is cosmetically in very good to excellent condition. There are a couple of small nicks and scuffage in the tolex but, that's about it. I'd put it at an 8.5 out of 10.

More pics here: https://sacramento.craigslist.org/msg/d/rio-linda-engl-656-steve-morse-signature/7416201540.html

$old

1638998351399.png

00p0p_hKbSsm25kt9z_0CI0iP_1200x900.jpg

00i0i_do21KCxxeNVz_0CI0iP_1200x900.jpg

00g0g_8BXPQhTIPlEz_0CI0iP_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
I had one of these at the same time my buddy had a Savage MKII and we both preferred the Steve Morse for everything except tech death type stuff, which neither of us really play that much.

Agreed. The Morse has the best clean and edge of breakup sounds too, out of the ENGL amps, in my opinion. I think its the most versatile.

Back