Chubtone Guitars Incoming!!!

You write orders - plural. Besides the lime green strat what else did you order?
Oh the lime green build isn't mine. That's somebody else's build. My two builds are as follows:

The roasted flamed maple and ebony neck with clay fret dots is going onto a HSS gloss-black body, black and brass hardware, with JWP Godwood bridge and SD Cool Rails neck/middle pickups.

The other is a one-piece maple neck with a honey colored lacquer coating, going onto a HSS yellowed white faded body, satin chrome hardware, with JWP Darkburst bridge and SD Vintage Rails neck/middle pickups.

Now, now now... hold on. Our Instagram page is run by my partner and he is the one who does the hands on work on the guitars, so he might be thinking we have enough builds for next year. But, I am the sales department so I don't see what the problem is, he just needs to work 96 hours a week while I sit around and "test" the guitars out. LOL

Seriously though, we are booked until late July for builds and depending on if our paint shop ever gets caught up these are slightly optimistic build completion dates.
this response sounds exactly like my boss... :we're absolutely SLAMMED...no room for a breath:, :my boss: - yea, we really could use more work right now...seeing the lights at the end of the tunnel... it may be a train. Sign us up! :LOL:

seeing your pictures on the FB...phenomenal axes man! got to get one, one day.

Back