Wife has Covid AGAIN!!!

Mikeyboyeee

Yep, she is vaxxed (at least 2, not sure about booster.

She had it pretty bad the 1st time in march of 2020. Laid up 3 weeks, cough, lung, still loss of smell taste, etc.
We were EXTREMELY intimidate for several days leading up to her 1st starting to cough bad.

I did not get it.

Our live in daughter got it late 2020. i did not.

Few days ago, wife started feeling really shitty. Fever, Chills, Pressure behind eyes, SWOLLEN puffy eyes, cant hold anything but toast down, etc. NOT as bad as 1st time, but she is pretty hurtin.

Again, very very intimate in days leading up to symptoms. I still didn't get it.

I have had 2 heart attacks, 4 surgeries ( 2 spinal, then both hands) since July. Don't need more problems for no reason.

Tell me again why i should be forced to get vaccinated with an experimental, no info for 55 years, can't sue anyone when I turn into a Zombie drug?

Covid in covid season who woulda thought ?
Get well soon.
My brother in law's sense of taste has not returned from last year after covid.

Yep, she is vaxxed (at least 2, not sure about booster.

She had it pretty bad the 1st time in march of 2020. Laid up 3 weeks, cough, lung, still loss of smell taste, etc.
We were EXTREMELY intimidate for several days leading up to her 1st starting to cough bad.

I did not get it.

Our live in daughter got it late 2020. i did not.

Few days ago, wife started feeling really shitty. Fever, Chills, Pressure behind eyes, SWOLLEN puffy eyes, cant hold anything but toast down, etc. NOT as bad as 1st time, but she is pretty hurtin.

Again, very very intimate in days leading up to symptoms. I still didn't get it.

I have had 2 heart attacks, 4 surgeries ( 2 spinal, then both hands) since July. Don't need more problems for no reason.

Tell me again why i should be forced to get vaccinated with an experimental, no info for 55 years, can't sue anyone when I turn into a Zombie drug?
Hey Mike,
Our thoughts and prayers from my wife and I go out to you and your whole family…🙏

Hang in there my brother.
Lots of vitamin D, C, and Zinc!
Merry Christmas brother!

Let’s Hope There is a better year ahead for all of us👍

I'm very sorry to hear your wife is ill Mike. Many people are getting the monoclonal antibodies treatments and treating addtionally with proven treatment protocols like Squarehead mentioned it might be worth your time to read through these and decide if it might help ease your wife's suffering and mitigate any issues from the covid.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/
Here's the main link Mike click on the protocols section to read them I'm having trouble posting the direct links all the information is on the site.

No such thing as covid season except for the intentional release of the product

195 countries with 195 unique governments. You won't get all 195 to agree on ANYTHING!

Except the Covid scam? Come on man.

shutterstock-1665254809.jpg

MY BODY MY CHOICE.
YOUR BODY YOUR CHOICE.

Why you gotta boalster your opinion by ragging on everyone who doesn't agree?

Back