Welcome Rick and Wizard Amps

Rick is a great guy, I made him some questions about my Wizard and he resolved very soon my problem ( converted to 220 ) and of course is favorite amp off all that I have.
Wellcome friend!!

well everyone that talk about theses amps said that they are their endgame amps.
Most of them had 20+ amp and end up selling a lot of them because of their a wizard and how great they sound. the few that sold their wizard amps to get another brand amp deeply regret it and buy them again. There is inherently something really great about them that few other amps has, so if i buy any other amps i know that deep down i would still want a wizard, and the name is very cool too.

well everyone that talk about theses amps said that they are their endgame amps.
Most of them had 20+ amp and end up selling a lot of them because of their a wizard and how great they sound. the few that sold their wizard amps to get another brand amp deeply regret it and buy them again. There is inherently something really great about them that few other amps has, so if i buy any other amps i know that deep down i would still want a wizard, and the name is very cool too.
Love your avatar. Yeah. You should buy a Wizard, even just to try it. They are intense. There are some guys that dislike them, and you may be one of those, too. But better to find out for yourself. You should buy one used that way you don't lose money in the resell.

Love your avatar. Yeah. You should buy a Wizard, even just to try it. They are intense. There are some guys that dislike them, and you may be one of those, too. But better to find out for yourself. You should buy one used that way you don't lose money in the resell.
Thank you :)

I went for a MTL MK2 100W e34l's so.

I was wondering if i should go with KT88 150W or e34l's but again hard to make a choice, Some say go e34l's other KT88 i think to myself that Rick may prefer and had design his amp to work better with e34l's so i went with it.

i plan to buy a MCII 100 e34l's end of next year for sure then i'll see if i go with KT150 or KT200 of the MCII or MTL or if i am happy with what i already have, or maybe go with the legendary Larry amp.

I forget which one of the Wizard you had ? iirc you had a mc25 but others too, which tubes you have in them, don't need to ask if you like them lol but what style are you playing ?

I was wondering if i should go with KT88 150W or e34l's but again hard to make a choice, Some say go e34l's other KT88 i think to myself that Rick may prefer and had design his amp to work better with e34l's so i went with it.

i plan to buy a MCII 100 e34l's end of next year for sure then i'll see if i go with KT150 or KT200 of the MCII or MTL or if i am happy with what i already have, or maybe go with the legendary Larry amp.

I forget which one of the Wizard you had ? iirc you had a mc25 but others too, which tubes you have in them, don't need to ask if you like them lol but what style are you playing ?
I have the100 watt W800. I have jj el34s. That's what rick puts in, so I kept it that way. I have never tried the other wizards. I like mine a lot, and imagine I would like the others, also. Nothing wrong with going Larry, also. I play some classic rock, but a lot of Death metal and tool, etc.

Congrats on the MTL. I hope you enjoy it.

I have the100 watt W800. I have jj el34s. That's what rick puts in, so I kept it that way. I have never tried the other wizards. I like mine a lot, and imagine I would like the others, also. Nothing wrong with going Larry, also. I play some classic rock, but a lot of Death metal and tool, etc.

Congrats on the MTL. I hope you enjoy it.
Actually Rick told me to go with the W800 for jimi hendrix tone i guess id have buy it too lol i don't have the mtl yet i just placed the order, i think one day i should buy a ticket to rick place to try them

Actually Rick told me to go with the W800 for jimi hendrix tone i guess id have buy it too lol i don't have the mtl yet i just placed the order, i think one day i should buy a ticket to rick place to try them
Or just come down to central texas, and we could have an ampfest. There is about every wizard iteration from dallas to san antonio

I forget which one of the Wizard you had ? iirc you had a mc25 but others too, which tubes you have in them, don't need to ask if you like them lol but what style are you playing
I have a MTL2 with el34s and it’s my favorite amp . And I have Diezels and Bogner and a lot of others . I feel like every Marshall tone is in it with twisting of the knobs . And even better sounds . My Hermansson should come in a couple months and I can’t wait to compare

Back