Mesa Mark V:25 Holiday Giveaway!!!

Last one from me... A true story of how the website Harmony Central almost got me divorced. Years ago just after our last child got married and moved away and we finally became empty nesters my wife fell into a crazy depression. She had also gained some weight and was unhappy with her self image too. She was an emotional mess. I was constantly walking on eggshells around her. Well one day I was checking some posts on Harmony Central and I noticed her just staring at me with this look of sustaine. She calls me a bastard , starts crying and storms off to our room and slams the door. She's in there for hours and it's close to dinner time. I go to the door and ask if she plans on making dinner and I get an angry reply " make your own damn dinner". I'm thinking to myself what is going on. What did I do now. I hadn't bought any new gear so what could it be. Finally she comes out and I sit her down and ask what is wrong. Is it something I have done? I honestly don't know. She tells me with tears in her eyes that she knows I'm cheating on her. I'm on total shock at this point. She says she saw me on Harmony Central and I must be cheating. I say what??? Thats a musicians website. After a minute it dawns on me and I ask...Are you thinking of eharmony the dating website??? She gets this blank look on her face and finally says she was so angry and disappointed with me that in her mind Harmony Central was the same as eharmony a dating website. I showed her that Harmony Central was indeed a musicians forum and not a dating website and all was good. Her depression did finally go away and things went back to being normal and many years later we can laugh about it but now a days I mostly hang out on Rig-Talk to be safe.😆 🤣 😂
A similar thing happened to me around 2007 or so, but nowhere near as dramatic as your tale.

:thumbsup:

One more fortune cookie story:

So a friend of mine & I went to this Chinese restaurant. As you walk in, it's a small room with the counter/cash register & a doorway that lead to the dining area. The counter also had a large bag of fortune cookies sitting on top of it. We're greeted by the hostess and she leads us through the doorway and to our table. As I'm passing by the bag of fortune cookies, I reach in and grab one. After we're seated and the hostess walks away, I precede to open the stolen cookie.

The fortune inside read, "Society prepares the crime, the criminal commits it."

I was kind of scared to eat the cookie after reading that.

Last one from me... A true story of how the website Harmony Central almost got me divorced. Years ago just after our last child got married and moved away and we finally became empty nesters my wife fell into a crazy depression. She had also gained some weight and was unhappy with her self image too. She was an emotional mess. I was constantly walking on eggshells around her. Well one day I was checking some posts on Harmony Central and I noticed her just staring at me with this look of sustaine. She calls me a bastard , starts crying and storms off to our room and slams the door. She's in there for hours and it's close to dinner time. I go to the door and ask if she plans on making dinner and I get an angry reply " make your own damn dinner". I'm thinking to myself what is going on. What did I do now. I hadn't bought any new gear so what could it be. Finally she comes out and I sit her down and ask what is wrong. Is it something I have done? I honestly don't know. She tells me with tears in her eyes that she knows I'm cheating on her. I'm on total shock at this point. She says she saw me on Harmony Central and I must be cheating. I say what??? Thats a musicians website. After a minute it dawns on me and I ask...Are you thinking of eharmony the dating website??? She gets this blank look on her face and finally says she was so angry and disappointed with me that in her mind Harmony Central was the same as eharmony a dating website. I showed her that Harmony Central was indeed a musicians forum and not a dating website and all was good. Her depression did finally go away and things went back to being normal and many years later we can laugh about it but now a days I mostly hang out on Rig-Talk to be safe.😆 🤣 😂

Luckily she did not see any of the show your girlfriend threads especially when Hardtail added his
Busty dream girls

That’s awesome!!!
Happy New Year!!

Love these jokes, I called my father every Sunday for 30 years. We’d catch up about 3 minutes, then tell jokes.

I’ll leave one more being this is college football bowl time:
The star Alabama player was suspended due to bad grades. At halftime Alabama is losing pretty bad. So the coach says we need him, so he gets him up in front of the whole team and tells him if he can pass the coaches test, he can play.
So the coach says “What is 2+2?”
The star player think on it, ponders a bit and says “4??”
Before the coach could say anything, the whole team jumps up and starts screaming “give him another chance coach, give him another chance!!!”

Back