Whoever said the amazon basics drive pedal was good…

dstroud

is absolutely right!! Jeez louise this thing sounds good!! Better than any ts-9 or 808 I’ve played. My boss was offering giffs from Amazon so i put it on my list lol. I’d pay $150 bucks for this of it was normal size and took a battery as well. amazing lol

Sometimes cheapie pedals are great.

I have a TC Electronic Tube Screamer clone that I like better than my actual TS808.

Sometimes cheapie pedals are great.

I have a TC Electronic Tube Screamer clone that I like better than my actual TS808.
I snagged a Zeus. It sounds good too. no mid hump, which i miss, but has a glassy sound but not piercing

I love cheap pedals! I really like the Joyo Ultimate Drive..it's pretty over the top but when you want to go there...it's fun as hell.
This….
I’ve had this pedal since 2008 or so…when I got my 72 Marshall, I tried boosting it with VFE, Airis, Wizard, Thorpy etc…all great pedals but the winner, and it wasn’t even close was the Ultimate Drive. I paid 30 bucks for it.
Go figure.

Just got mine today. Surprised how well it sounded and how low the noise floor is on this pedal. I was wanting a tube screamer. This fills that void

I'm sure the pedal is great but man the last thing I want to do is encourage amazon to get involved in the guitar industry.
There just white boxing it. Theyre made by an existing company and it’s mutually beneficial to the maker, Amazon, and the customer. At least for these basic circuits that no one outside of Maxon designed, there’s no reason for a customer to pay anyone 100 or more for a copied design. These are all made by robots anyway

There just white boxing it. Theyre made by an existing company and it’s mutually beneficial to the maker, Amazon, and the customer. At least for these basic circuits that no one outside of Maxon designed, there’s no reason for a customer to pay anyone 100 or more for a copied design. These are all made by robots anyway
I think it was proven those Amazon pedals were made by NUX.

I've been really curious about these, I keep seeing more and more positive comments pop up about these pedals.
I've tried some of the other recent budget priced mini pedals that some folks had raved about and while I thought they performed ok, I wasn't blown away mainly due to them having considerable noise. But I keep seeing people saying the Amazon ones have a reasonably low noise floor so I'm intrigued. I guess for the price it is worth taking the plunge. Has anyone tried the delay and/or compressor here?

is absolutely right!! Jeez louise this thing sounds good!! Better than any ts-9 or 808 I’ve played. My boss was offering giffs from Amazon so i put it on my list lol. I’d pay $150 bucks for this of it was normal size and took a battery as well. amazing lol
You put up this glowing report and don't include a link Darren? WTF? LOL Alright, fine, I'll go type it in myself...sheesh...

EDIT (3 minutes later:) Good grief they have a whole line of them! Link below.
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics...3146&sprefix=Basic+Drive+Pedal,aps,125&sr=8-2

Back