Anyone still rocking a Egnater Seminar head?

I went to an ampfest in Cleveland years ago and the Egnater Seminar head that was there was probably my favorite. Have never owned one though but would pick one up if I saw one at a decent price. And then hope that it sounds as good as the one I played through. Pretty sure that many of those heads varied in tone due to individual preferences at the seminar.

Still have mine. Did the class in 2016 and I’ve had it since. Thought about doing a mod here or there but I like it so much as is that I’ll probably never change it. Only thing I’d do at this point is maybe make a hot rod bluesbreaker combo out of it with 2 Greenbacks.

Still have mine. Did the class in 2016 and I’ve had it since. Thought about doing a mod here or there but I like it so much as is that I’ll probably never change it. Only thing I’d do at this point is maybe make a hot rod bluesbreaker combo out of it with 2
First joined rig talk years back.
This clip floored me! Wanted one since then.
Just the perfect tone to me.

Mark got me twice with his vids! That head, and a Cae 100

I built one about 15 years ago in one of Bruce's classes. Sold it a few years back during a big purge because it was a single channel and not gig friendly for me. I do regret losing it.

Back