new amp day, Mark iic+

RaceU4her

happened to check craigslist at a red light and saw this posted one minute prior, you know what had to be done!! its got the 105 transformer

1lENiwF.jpg

1NrdBu7.jpg

Damn right, now we needs us some of your heavy ass clips bro, congrats man!!!!! That is sick.

Last edited:
Curious about serial # range? I know someone that has 12399, and 12400. Both of which are 60/100 models with the "105" PT.

Curious about serial # range? I know someone that has 12399, and 12400. Both of which are 60/100 models with the "105" PT.
The only factory C+ I owned, was a wood combo HRG with the 100 PT...it was an early one around 12700. It had the RP11 board. And, it was the weakest sounding of all that I've owned...all upgrades...SRG, HRG ++, and 2B-C+ Coli conversion.
But, it certainly wasn't a 'weak' sounding amp...but all my others had something special over the factory C+.

I’ve yet to have this luck . But living in the countryside of Ohio nothing pops ever on our Craigslist except Line 6 and crates . It’s insane lol . Congrats !

I’ve yet to have this luck . But living in the countryside of Ohio nothing pops ever on our Craigslist except Line 6 and crates . It’s insane lol . Congrats !
Man you deserve one at this point. Keep looking and if you have the cash, you'll get one!

And ultra HNAD!! I wonder what these amps will be valued at in 50 years? Especially if factories stop making tubes by then.

My my how times have changed. I remember the Mark series amps were your absolute nemesis in the amp world back in the HCAF days LOL Very nice score dude. Enjoy it. If not, at minimum you scored an investment piece.

Back