WTB : Cameron pre prod CCV/CCM, Mesa 2C/C+/C++, Frank Levi Marshall, Larry Rock Wizard & Hermansson mods

Man I been looking for a 2c+ for awhile .
@Techdeth I've been seeing you looking for one for sometime already.
I'll tell you what... if I find one before you, and it sounds close to the one I already have, I'll pass it to you for what I have into it. And if it's different enough to worth keeping both, I'll help you find another one.

I can vouch for @SBlue.

The man is the real deal.
Thanks @duncan I appreciate!

@Techdeth I've been seeing you looking for one for sometime already.
I'll tell you what... if I find one before you, and it sounds close to the one I already have, I'll pass it to you for what I have into it. And if it's different enough to worth keeping both, I'll help you find another one.

Thanks @duncan I appreciate!
That’s awesome of you bro . Thanks very cool .This is why I love this forum . Everyone is cool

Yeah. Chris has the only one and he would not sell it for 100K
Exactly one year ago, I had a WTB post here for an "original CCV", and another member told me it I most likely would not find any, because pre-Brad era CCV owners would not sell them for any price. I brought up the CCM to the thread and was told Chris would not sell his for $30K(over 300% increase now, Lol).
Less than a month after that I had two original CCVs with me, and by September last year three original ones.
I ain't stupid to overpay for something, but I'm fair and aware of market prices, and maybe that's the reason why previous owners decided to sell me their CCVs.
Maybe some day Chris will decide to sell me his CCM. And if it takes more than a year, next January someone can say he would not sell it for half million. Lol

Last edited:
Didn’t you score the Levi modded Marshall on TGP recently?
Not yet. Seller changed his mind after we closed the deal. He decided to keep the amp for now and will give me first right of refusal when he decide it's time to let go the amp.
I really wanted that amp, and tho he advertised as #34, for what he described and for the label, it's not a #34 mod. He mentioned a lot of low end and smooth top end, which is the two things the #34 doesn't have. Plus, the patent # for the mod on Franks signed label is different from the patent # for the #34. Since I already have the #34 that Frank did for me, that would be a great addition, since it's a different mod.
Whoever sold him the amp, probably told him it was the #34 to get more money for it.

Not yet. Seller changed his mind after we closed the deal. He decided to keep the amp for now and will give me first right of refusal when he decide it's time to let go the amp.
I really wanted that amp, and tho he advertised as #34, for what he described and for the label, it's not a #34 mod. He mentioned a lot of low end and smooth top end, which is the two things the #34 doesn't have. Plus, the patent # for the mod on Franks signed label is different from the patent # for the #34. Since I already have the #34 that Frank did for me, that would be a great addition, since it's a different mod.
Whoever sold him the amp, probably told him it was the #34 to get more money for it.

Ah, got it!

Exactly one year ago, I had a WTB post here for an "original CCV", and another member told me it I most likely would not find any, because pre-Brad era CCV owners would not sell them for any price. I brought up the CCM to the thread and was told Chris would not sell his for $30K(over 300% increase now, Lol).
Less than a month after that I had two original CCVs with me, and by September last year three original ones.
I ain't stupid to overpay for something, but I'm fair and aware of market prices, and maybe that's the reason why previous owners decided to sell me their CCVs.
Maybe some day Chris will decide to sell me his CCM. And if it takes more than a year, next January someone can say he would not sell it for half million. Lol
Can we do another amplest this year? I've gotta hear those CCV's!!! Can probably bring a Guytron GT-100 F/V and other goodies. :)

Can we do another amplest this year? I've gotta hear those CCV's!!! Can probably bring a Guytron GT-100 F/V and other goodies. :)
Hell yeah Nigel!! That should be fun!
I'll talk to Kris and Justin and we'll figure out a good day for everyone.

Hell yeah Nigel!! That should be fun!
I'll talk to Kris and Justin and we'll figure out a good day for everyone.
Sweet! I can probably get my dad on board, but he's gone to a HELIX now and abandoned his Guytron and cathode bias Rockerverb MkIII!

Mark built an amp he called a Custom ( cannot remember the designation), maybe Custom 120 or similar. I heard that one was killer but the only one got destroyed in shipping. It had higher filtering than the CCV which is already high.

Back