Snagged another Simul Satellite... Not letting this one go...

Looks like I'm wrong. The one in the Ops post shows a onboard GEQ so that is the magic. For me bc of the size I would just buy a stereo poweramp.

Screenshot_20220108-211634_Chrome.jpg

i'm in almost that much after shipping the one i bought. it was 600 + 100 to ship the guy my flight case (only way he'd ship it), and then 175 to ship back. of course, the seller insisted on refunding $50 of the shipping since i kinda took the lead on everything, and he never had to leave the house. still. they're not gunna get any cheaper, and they can't be more than a few thousand out there. i'm calling boogie on monday to get some parts, i'll see if they know how many were made.

I have to apologize to the mods, I know this is belongs in the classifieds but it isn't mine and threw it in as part of the discussion.

Well, when I slaved my 60 C+ into my B Coli I was able to use the EQ in the Coli-on top of the EQ in the C+. Talk about the ‘Double Scoop’ effect…it was pure METAL madness 😂

I imagine the Satellite does the same? But maybe

Well, when I slaved my 60 C+ into my B Coli I was able to use the EQ in the Coli-on top of the EQ in the C+. Talk about the ‘Double Scoop’ effect…it was pure METAL madness 😂

I imagine the Satellite does the same? But maybe not….
Are you talking plugging into the Satellite's effect loop return or into the front input?

I have the fully loaded simul satellite head,it also came with the rackmount kit.
20220111_234231.jpg
20220111_234349.jpg
I completely forgot lol,but this thing does have an effects loop,so I'll to try the return and see if it affects the eq.

anyone know if the simul sat is wired in pentode or triode? i'm assuming pentode like a green stripe III, but not sure how to confirm besides bothering mesa on the phone again.

Back