NGD - Straight from Japan! Edwards LPC!

napalmdeath

I'm floored how nice this is. Took very little to have it set up like butter. Absolutely screams, and dare I say, it surpasses several Gibsons I've owned! It looks and feels like a $3000 guitar, all day long!

I didn't post it, but the JS I bought went back. The original owner fucked it all up. The neck was so wavy you could surf on it. The truss rod was jacked so tight it had a huge upbow that I adjusted on for days. I loved the guitar, but he destroyed it, and that neck was damaged goods.. This one, however, as absolute perfection! Speed knobs had to go on it. The factory ones are too goofy.

20220117_185501.jpg

Last edited:
Had the same guitar, and it was quite nice. Had a JS that I sold a few years back, and a Sunburst "standard style". The Standard was the best sounding and playing of the bunch. HNGD!

Dude you have worse luck buying guitars and amps online than anyone I've ever heard of. Sorry to hear about the js experience.

Congrats on the Edwards. Never had an Edwards but nothing beats a good lester, regardless of who made it.

Very nice
I'm floored how nice this is. Took very little to have it set up like butter. Absolutely screams, and dare I say, it surpasses several Gibsons I've owned! It looks and feels like a $3000 guitar, all day long!

I didn't post it, but the JS I bought went back. The original owner fucked it all up. The neck was so wavy you could surf on it. The truss rod was jacked so tight it had a huge upbow that I adjusted on for days. I loved the guitar, but he destroyed it, and that neck was damaged goods.. This one, however, as absolute perfection! Speed knobs had to go on it. The factory ones are too goofy.

View attachment 104206
Very nice. Congrats. Looks real nice.

Dude you have worse luck buying guitars and amps online than anyone I've ever heard of. Sorry to hear about the js experience.

Congrats on the Edwards. Never had an Edwards but nothing beats a good lester, regardless of who made it.
When you buy too much, your odds go up. I hope to curb that in 2022. There's too many asswipes on Reverb these days. What's funny is, he relisted the JS as "mint", after acknowledging it had issues when he received it back. AND, listed it for $200 more, never had a tech look at it. The neck is fucked, as is the truss rod. No amount of adjustment would fix it.

When you buy too much, your odds go up. I hope to curb that in 2022. There's too many asswipes on Reverb these days. What's funny is, he relisted the JS as "mint", after acknowledging it had issues when he received it back. AND, listed it for $200 more, never had a tech look at it. The neck is fucked, as is the truss rod. No amount of adjustment would fix it.
That's pretty lame.

At first I was like, what is between the toggle and neck pickup. Ah, a reflection. Nice guitar!!!

Back