Fauci admits most people will get covid....

A cold virus (which is what coronavirus is) that can't be eradicated? Cold virus strains that become less severe? Well, no shit! I've always known this planet is riddled with idiots. I just never realized there are so many.

Wait! A Jimmy Dore video that hasn't been buried in the "I Saw The Strangest Thing" subforum? :coffee::unsure:

Last edited:
He's got the 5th booster that hasn't hit the streets yet, that's why he hasn't gotten it. 5 is the magic number guys I'm telling ya.

I read a long time ago that Mr Gates has his own private organic farms and gardens all around the world grown just for him and his kin. Meanwhile the rest of the world gets all the chemical laden disease ridden Monsanto junk
Most of these chemicals have been banned in Europe and Canada. USA citizens can eat poison, obviously. The only cereal we eat is Uncle Sam's, which is made in Canada. When we buy candy and pasta, we hit the kosher foods section. That's right! Even our candy is laced with chemicals. Candy producers make two versions of the same product... 1. A chemical-free export version. 2. A chemical-laced version for USA consumers. USA grown grains are sprayed with weed killer, to decrease production time.

Show me a politician who is willing to support a bill to outlaw the use of such chemicals, and I might consider voting again.

Last edited:
Just proves the jab is no longer effective against new strain.
1642863389888.png

Back