My humble family photo!

gbsmusic

It's not a bunch of vintage Marshall's with vintage cabinets or 25 guitars but it's what I have. I'm working on my pedal board now. Still waiting on one pedal, then I'll hook everything up.

Had to edit this my parents got me this guitar hot spoon holder at a little craft store. I think it's just cool as hell!

Attachments

• 20220121_151714.jpg
    20220121_151714.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 122
  • 20220120_140212.jpg
    20220120_140212.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 116
  • 20220121_130605.jpg
    20220121_130605.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 114
Last edited:
I see nothing wrong with this rig at all. if anything its the making of a killer stereo W/D setup. Get an effects rack, run the bogner cab dry, the other cab wet, and you're set!

In my opinion, there is a lot to be said for forcing yourself to stay with a rig like this. You can focus on playing and not all the craziness in this hobby that takes us away from the intent of becoming a guitar player to begin with. I have too many guitars right now and it bothers me. Am I the only one that wants to bond with a guitar by playing it tons?

It's not a bunch of vintage Marshall's with vintage cabinets or 25 guitars but it's what I have. I'm working on my pedal board now. Still waiting on one pedal, then I'll hook everything up.

Had to edit this my parents got me this guitar hot spoon holder at a little craft store. I think it's just cool as hell!
Tell me about that Atma. The good, bad, it’s on my list!

In my opinion, there is a lot to be said for forcing yourself to stay with a rig like this. You can focus on playing and not all the craziness in this hobby that takes us away from the intent of becoming a guitar player to begin with. I have too many guitars right now and it bothers me. Am I the only one that wants to bond with a guitar by playing it tons?
This has become my focus the last 5 years or so. I cut down from 4-5 amps at a time and 20 guitars to 3 guitars, one “good” amp (and a Katana as a backup for gigs), and 2 pedals.

Oddly enough I feel my tone is better than ever, I know how to get more out out of that small group (SSS Strat, hum/single Charvel, and Les Paul) and I never want to go back to having a mountain of gear just to have it.

Tell me about that Atma. The good, bad, it’s on my list!
I have never been a fan of EL84 amps. This amp has changed that, it is a little tiny raging monster great clean, overdrive is incredible! I play it in vintage mode with the gain cranked. The only downfall is when you put it on channel 3 with the gain up it does compress a little bit so you do have to turn the volume up a bit other than that it's incredible! I'm truly blown away by this little thing. I just got the 3534 which I've had before I don't know that the Atma will survive, just because I only need 1 amp but it is a great amp and it will blow you away that it's only18 watts. If you get the chance to buy one or check 1 out it's out it's well worth the time and money. I hope that helps let me know if you have any more questions about it.

You need nothing else. Play what you have. Love it and improve your craft. Step away from the forums if you need to because your rig is worthy of envy.
BTW, how’s the Atma sound through the OS2x12? I have that same cab and and seriously considering one.

I see nothing wrong with this rig at all. if anything its the making of a killer stereo W/D setup. Get an effects rack, run the bogner cab dry, the other cab wet, and you're set!
I can run 2 cables out from my chorus pedal and just run my delay and reverb in one of the amps. That will get the same effect I believe.

Back