Anyone help me value a MIJ King V with Kahler??

peterc52

A bit of dings. But have no idea what they’re worth?
FE6A0FAF-F2E5-438B-B4FC-BE291AF7877E.jpeg
D8C80F78-4339-4786-BFA8-D2B12779819F.jpeg
51D9412A-183D-455F-86EE-B1DB62DB1C33.jpeg

What model is that? It kind of looks like the Dave Mustaine signature mode with that bridge, but I don’t see the signature on the headstock and the pickups are different. I can’t tell from the grain of the photos, but is that the sparkle finish or is it a solid color? Assuming that’s a neck through?

These days who knows but that bridge is fixed, probably one of my old ones. That color was my least favorite bc it yellowed, badly. It looks like a refin. These never came in that color, it was a silver flake. If u can get it cheap then do it but these days that rarely happens. It is not a $2k guitar...how much is the seller asking?

Last edited:
What model is that? It kind of looks like the Dave Mustaine signature mode with that bridge, but I don’t see the signature on the headstock and the pickups are different. I can’t tell from the grain of the photos, but is that the sparkle finish or is it a solid color? Assuming that’s a neck through?
It is a neck thru. I don't know but its a MIJ KV. The pickups has been changed yes and it don't look like a sparkle

These days who knows but that bridge is fixed, probably one of my old ones. That color was my least favorite bc it yellowed, badly. It looks like a refin. These never came in that color, it was a silver flake. If u can get it cheap then do it but these days that rarely happens. It is not a $2k guitar...how much is the seller asking?
He not asking anything yet but im trying to convince him to sell but his not sure what's its worth

That is a Kahler Flyer. Cheap bridge. I have 3 guitars with them and I love the way they feel but the tremolo is useless. The Kahler Spyder is much more functional.

What´s weird here is that it isn´t the same guitar you showed earlier in the thread...? Note the "Grover Jackson" logo after the big Jackson logo, which they used for a bit for models only meant for the japanese market.

Back