Psychopath ‘Dr Gates’ has spoken…

SQUAREHEAD

Why does the world give this POS Psychopath Lunatic so much respect?!
He’s openly spoken DEpopulation for years but the whole freaking world trusts him to save their lives?!

Now that the Covid scam hype is dying off, US Govt has spent $113M on Tpoxx - Small pox vaccines.

Maybe this is their next step?

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/18/bil...e-reduced-but-another-pandemic-will-come.html

1F484FB0-FCFE-4FFA-903C-5315BAB1C8F6.jpeg
B3DCF29A-28DD-42DB-AE98-B62A45253A02.jpeg

The most incredible phenomenon is that people can see hundreds, no, actually thousands of rock hard evidence proof of The crimes against humanity and yet still somehow believe these fake spike protein clot shots are safe and effective.
I however, do not condemn anyone for choosing to get the shot… It’s their choice, it’s their body. I totally respect that.👍
I just want that same right.

Now Mr. Psychopath admits that natural immunity is stronger than the vaccines?!
Duhhh, no kidding, Lunatic.

… I wish these demonic scumbags could make up their minds…

E1EEE3E7-9391-4536-B77F-73A612A81ECD.jpeg

The most incredible phenomenon is that people can see hundreds, no, actually thousands of rock hard evidence proof of The crimes against humanity and yet still somehow believe these fake spike protein clot shots are safe and effective.
I however, do not condemn anyone for choosing to get the shot… It’s their choice, it’s their body. I totally respect that.👍
at this point it can only be explained away by the fact that this is a spiritual battle my man. that is why my daily prayer is that the Lord reveal and tear down those evil people trying to destroy humanity and protect and lift up those doing His will.

The Book of Daniel 'though...

EDIT:
To be clear, I think it's commendable that you're prayin' for all our sakes, but Daniel laid it all out; there's no helping those who would bring us down, I'm afraid.

His predictions were inevitable certainties, unfortunately.

at this point it can only be explained away by the fact that this is a spiritual battle my man. that is why my daily prayer is that the Lord reveal and tear down those evil people trying to destroy humanity and protect and lift up those doing His will.

🙏❤️

Key word in his mind is Sadly. cuz he and his eugenics father haven't hit their magic population number according to the Georgia guide stones yet.
Ya, true.
Maybe they’ll get a lot closer to their 500 million population after they release the small pox virus in some major international airports …

Someone needs to remove this man from this planet
What has been ***really *** challenging me is as a Christian is that I am tasked to pray for these people. Trudeau, Clinton, Biden, Obama, Pelosi, Newsome, Xi, Putin…..and I cannot say I have been very faithful to do so as the thought is honestly revolting. but i have tried. it is a struggle like taking really horrid medicine.

I don’t understand the hows and whys other than God asks us to be obedient, sin is sin and we are all complicit, and a perfect sacrifice in Christ was made on my/our behalf. maybe for each prayer offered in obedience and rejected by the guilty it is like heaping coals on their heads when they face the final judgement and penalty for their sins….I just don’t know. God is the final judge.

I can only imagine that unless some radically divine revelation of repentance occurs, those rejecting God and choosing allegiance to evil will meet a fate so terrifying, that those of us who long for vengeance and wish to see these people receive earthy consequences would actually recoil in horror and beg for mercy on their behalf if we could really comprehend what fate they face in hell, for eternity.

What has been ***really *** challenging me is as a Christian is that I am tasked to pray for these people. Trudeau, Clinton, Biden, Obama, Pelosi, Newsome, Xi, Putin…..and I cannot say I have been very faithful to do so as the thought is honestly revolting. but i have tried. it is a struggle like taking really horrid medicine.

I don’t understand the hows and whys other than God asks us to be obedient, sin is sin and we are all complicit, and a perfect sacrifice in Christ was made on my/our behalf. maybe for each prayer offered in obedience and rejected by the guilty it is like heaping coals on their heads when they face the final judgement and penalty for their sins….I just don’t know. God is the final judge.

I can only imagine that unless some radically divine revelation of repentance occurs, those rejecting God and choosing allegiance to evil will meet a fate so terrifying, that those of us who long for vengeance and wish to see these people receive earthy consequences would actually recoil in horror and beg for mercy on their behalf if we could really comprehend what fate they face in hell, for eternity.
Maybe God is the final judge but as long as I'm on this earth I don't want to be subject to the evil of Gates or anyone for that matter. I'm all about my life right now because it's the only one I have.

Evil prevails because good men who do nothing allow it to happen.

Dude, imagine being in the vaccine bid’ness
and selling all those billions of shots💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵🖕
Johnston & Johnston, they got lucky with scoring
the contract on that one!!

Back