101B does the 80s!

“Your in Panama “ 🎼🤘 sounds awesome!

Haha thanks man! I was literally winging it deciding on what to play and what had a similar time signature to what I was playing in the beginning, and then tried to wing it on the second take for the other side haha! Not a song to really play with when using a metronome for sure, but hey, the tones were cool I thought!

That tone is really crisp and articulate! I like it quite a bit . I will have to try and get my late 90's 101b to pull that off by cranking up the treble a bit and trying the 808 boost. Nicely done indeed!

Thanks man. I used the 808 yes, but I see lots of guys enjoy the SD-1 with the 101B, seems to be kind of a standard, I’ll have to pull that guy out of the closet when I get home and give it a shot!

This sounds great . I was sold on this when I heard Bad Horsie by Vai . He said he plugged straight in to this amp . It’s crushing . You record it very good as well

You and me both. That tone was always so sick to me. Of course, the playing is the key, but the amp doesn’t hurt. It was one of the first riffs I played when I pulled this thing out, and unboosted, it is for SURE the same vibe, actually a much easier tone to get than I thought it would be.

You and me both. That tone was always so sick to me. Of course, the playing is the key, but the amp doesn’t hurt. It was one of the first riffs I played when I pulled this thing out, and unboosted, it is for SURE the same vibe, actually a much easier tone to get than I thought it would be.

Yep, bad horsie, and all the late 90s/early2000s Grave Digger albums with uwe and manni on guitar are THE xtc tones to me

Haha thanks man! I was literally winging it deciding on what to play and what had a similar time signature to what I was playing in the beginning, and then tried to wing it on the second take for the other side haha! Not a song to really play with when using a metronome for sure, but hey, the tones were cool I thought!
For sure! Tones and playing are great!🤘

Killer. Boosted blue channel is one of the best tones I’ve ever had. The XTC isn’t for everybody but nothing sounds else sounds remotely like it. It’s familiar and unique at the same time. As always, killer work here man

Glorious sounding amp! I had a pre-01 a few years back that I really should have kept.
Thx for sharing the clips! They sound fantastic!

Back